🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 127 — UNTITLED CLEMENTS-DAVENPORT PROJECT, Pt. 1

I don't like Hollywood Handbook.

(If it is not April 1st in your timezone disregard this post).

It is April second* and I can now reveal that this post was a prank. I hope no one was too upset and I was just trying to bring a bit of fun and giggily laughs.

Understand that I do not ask for your forgiveness, as I feel I do not deserve it. I am not begging you to forgive, but rather forget. Forget this whole thing ever happened, because I plan on doing this prank again next year.

Thanks to all those people who have read this post and a special moment of silence to all those who have passed and are no longer with us. A big shout out to all our brave boys fighting over seas, I went to Majorca once and got a bit rowdy too! .

I'd like to end this post with a footnote:

*Imagine if April was only a second long. You'd have to be very quick witted to do an April fools joke, without yourself looking like a fool by doing it in June!!!

EDIT: Genuinely forgot about the month of May.

• Like 15

wait is april fools and opposite day the same thing or what? what date is opposite day this year

• Like 20

wait is april fools and opposite day the same thing or what? what date is opposite day this year

It's not today. Does that help, greggyman?

• Like 13

thats what you would say if it was tho

• Like 18

this is the day that guests usually come and record an episode, right? well, i'll be offline the rest of the day, so without knowing who the guest is, here are some POPCORN GALLERY QUESTIONS

1. Guest, how does it feel to bring your podcasting career to its absolute peak? Are you gonna stop podcasting after this?

2. Guest, any tips for a guy just tryna do his thing in this crazy world?

• Like 9

Get in line, sister, he's mine!

Sorry Chanson I didn't know he was your man. Don't worry I've cancelled my trip to New York in May to meet up with thejjar.

Good news is I was able to change my flights to go to the UK instead.

Hey Andrew what are you doing in May and do you still have a british accent?

• Like 11

Can anyone here help me with couponing. I drink a lot of soup, if that helps.

• Like 14

number one thing about couponing is get some comfortable shoes because your going to be holding up lines everywhere you go for a very long tiem. practice your small talk skills or it will be awkward with the cashier when waiting for a manager to see if what your doing is against store policy. maybe you could tell them what a great customer you are to the store very indignantly? idk that part is up to you

• Like 20

Can anyone here help me with couponing. I drink a lot of soup, if that helps.

My grandfather passed this advice to my father, who, when I became a man, passed it on to me. Now I am going to share it with you, because I think of you like a son. This may sound crazy but damn if it hasn't really saved my ass in some pretty rough situations.

ALWAYS keep your couponing scissors sharp. Seriously, there is no such thing as too sharp when it comes to your couponing scissors.

PS I don't want to hear that you are a woman. It's 2016, get over yourself. Women can be sons now.

• Like 14

Sorry Chanson I didn't know he was your man. Don't worry I've cancelled my trip to New York in May to meet up with thejjar.

I keep trying to tell Chanson we're not exclusive. Just not that kinda man. You know how clingy they can get though. Smh

• Like 7

ugh ok whatever, i can probably move some stuff around. if anything, the accent gets stronger every year.

• Like 15

We're barely better than the other forums at this point. Still better...but barely.

• Like 13

Look on the bright side, steve. Yes, the posts aren't as good anymore, but at least there's less of them!

Edit: jk everybody, you're all terrific and everything you say is great.

• Like 15

I think I'll make the full switch over to THE CANON's board soon, now that it's on the earwolf forum.

This section is dead.

RIP Hollywood Handbook Forums, and long live Hollywood Handbook, the podcast.

• Like 9

The walking dead has more commercials than the Super Bowl

• Like 5

I keep trying to tell Chanson we're not exclusive. Just not that kinda man. You know how clingy they can get though. Smh

You told me I'd be your one and only. Fuck you, you pig.

What are our kids going to think?

• Like 8

The walking dead has more commercials than the Super Bowl

Quality post

• Like 5

I think I'll make the full switch over to THE CANON's board soon, now that it's on the earwolf forum.

This section is dead.

RIP Hollywood Handbook Forums, and long live Hollywood Handbook, the podcast.

I'M NOT AT FAULT! HOORAY!

Yeah, hey everybody, I took the week off from the HH thread. I was a-scared of all that Doughboys-related hostility. But things have died down, so I'M BACK!

• Like 7

Guys, it's Wrestlemania time! It's wrestling time!

I didn't watch it, but a lot of folks at the other forum I go to were downright livid. General consensus is it's the worst Mania of all-time!

• Like 2

Hi friends

The new episode of my music podcast, Podcasting Couch, is out now here and also on iTunes

It is the podcast arm of my music zine, Casting Couch

Hope everyone is having a great week, looking forward to a new Hollywood Handbook tomorrow

Have a great day bye!

• Like 17

Since the show is getting into the bones of how a pilot is written, can Hayes and Sean please explain the decision in Billions to compare it to a game of Chess? There is no money in Chess. Wouldn't Monopoly have been a better choice? As a student of the craft getting this answered would be very helpful. It can count as a Pencil Gallery question if you'd like.

• Like 5

Sean did another Fansheesode of H&M, which is great, but it's going to have to wait until after I listen to HH tomorrow. It's gonna be a good morning.

• Like 2