🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 41 - Musical; Theater with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber

"Brick" was Ben Folds Five. Sorry, that's bugging me right now.

Used to great effect in Lauren Lapkus's episode of The Characters.

• Like 2

Great show, though. I really enjoyed Gino stumbling upon the concept of the comic book "Maus" entirely by accident.

That was amazing. At first, I was like "Oh, so 'Maus', but with dogs and cats instead of cats and mice"...and then he changed it to make it exactly the same!

• Like 1

I never thought I'd hear Paul F. say my name, let alone ALW! I asked the ska question and was delighted with their answers. haha

• Like 2

I'm going to amend my statement from earlier in this thread: I will sell a human soul for another episode of this down the road with Don DiMello *OR* John Lennon.

• Like 2

I'm going to amend my statement from earlier in this thread: I will sell a human soul for another episode of this down the road with Don DiMello *OR* John Lennon.

John was soliciting listener questions for a vague upcoming podcast project at the end of today's CBB, so I suspect you may get your wish.

I really want to believe Gino's comment about ska bands not having much room for black musicians was intentional irony on Gabrus's part, what with ska being a product of Jamaica and all. (Granted, '90s ska was pretty dang white.)

Sign in to follow this