🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

A soldier is dumped on a waste disposal planet and lives among a community of crash survivors on the planet and takes it upon himself to defend his new home when genetic engineered soldiers are ordered to eliminate the crash survivors.

"When it comes to details like plot, character development, and genuine excitement, the film is lost in space." - James Berardinelli

• Like 1

Most notable for Kurt Russell having the least amount of dialogue with less than 100 words he said throughout the whole film. Also rumored to be a spiritual successor to Blade Runner, as well as one of many bad films that Paul W.S. Anderson has directed.

• Like 1

I loved this movie as a kid and I love to this day. I'm an adult. so you know it's good because adults are always right. just like kurt Russell was when he signed on to be in Soldier. it's got space marines, mute toddlers, gary busey as a military general, a opening montage that almost every 90s movie had to have, a garbage planet full of peace loving hippies, and Kurt Russell kicking ass with less than 100 words of dialogue.

check. out. this. movie!

tumblr_m5f8ougY6i1qih3ojo1_500.gif

Todd (Kurt Russell) is a veteran of numerous galactic conflicts and, having lived by the American Force's Rules for Life since childhood, is one of the best. Scarred, toughened and numbed by a lifetime of fighting, he stands as the embodiment of Darwin's principle of survival of the fittest. But Todd's glory days are over. Scientific advancement has fostered a new breed of warriors.

[media='']

[/media]

Sign in to follow this