🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

AWWW! It WAS sad. =(

Also that was a badass bachelorette party.

Also, nice knife.

m38ujZa.gif

• Like 3

I'm totally in love with this TV couple. Hopefully they figure it all out and Pimento can come back soon.

tumblr_m6bidb5qwG1rziwwco1_500.gif

• Like 2

Who do I have to write a strongly worded letter to in order to get Mantzoukas back as a series regular?

• Like 3

I will cosign this letter. At the very least he should come back annually like the Vulture and the Pontiac Bandit. Oooh he could go undercover with the Pontiac Bandit to catch the Vulture's obvious mob ties. Hire me, show!

• Like 4

Pimento should get his own show. A deconstruction of a breaking bad or The Wire style show that's just batshit fucking bizarre and hilarious about Pimento and a group of other rogue undercover detectives hunting down the mob people out to kill them...and try to kill THEM right back. But they all have PTSD so actually trying to kill them gets really weird.

• Like 1

I just watched this and was not expecting to sob. but I sobbed.

I love this show and how much the characters love each other and it gives me all the feeeeeeels.

Adrian Pimento, you will be avenged.

• Like 5

Adrian Pimento is like if Rafi went from chaotic evil to chaotic good. AND I LOVE IT.

I hope we get news down the road that he'll join the cast full time next season.

• Like 3

*sighs* "I wanna lick your whole body clean like a kitty cat" :lol:

• Like 4

I know what I liked about the knife? I think it might be Rosa's?

tumblr_o4urj1wpfh1ur3cdqo2_500.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?

giphy.gif

• Like 3