đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 233 - Why Kill the Golden Goose?

Neil Casey, Pam Murphy and Matt Besser explore the police investigation of Jack and the Beanstalk. An ocean thermometer barker tries to move up in the world and a grandpa tells incredibly long jokes to an impatient teenager. On a trip abroad, a couple argues with the hotel concierge about flushing their toilet paper. Sign up for Seeso.com to watch Besser’s stand-up special “Besser Breaks the Record” and “The UCB Show,” which were filmed live in UCBLA.

The meanest thing Pam's mom ever said to her was "you don't need to say that every time"?

Maybe I should be nicer to my daughter haha.

• Like 3

Maybe it's just me but for me Neil sounds a little too comfortable with the idea of shitting in a bush.

• Like 4

"I don't remember where we landed with her...did I say I'd piss out the window?"

Great ep.

Man, kinda wish Besser hadn't told us who the missing guest was. Oh, to be teased with a Chad Carter appearance!

This was my thought exactly.

There is something about Matt's prodding of Pam with promoting her stuff/complimenting her character in the Seeso ad that makes me think she would be a good candidate for confrontation corner.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this