🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
HoldenMartinson

Request: Bong Joon-ho

Here's a modern director that already has a handful of films that are easily canon-worthy: such as The Host, Mother, Snowpiercer--the last of which we almost got in the "Best of 2014" episode. Personally, I'd love to get an episode for Memories of Murder, which I only just saw recently, and which completely floored me. Like I said, though--you could do quite a few episodes on Bong Joon-ho, and maybe on all of his films. You could potentially do a versus episode with The Host and Snowpiercer, if you wanted to get a couple movies out of the way, but Bong Joon-ho's film are so worth dissection that almost anything will do.

For anyone not familiar with Bong Joon-ho, PLEASE watch all of his films, because they're all very different, and all of them show such astonishing craft, no matter the scale. For anyone who has seen his films, which Bong Joon-ho pictures would you like to see in the canon?

• Like 1

Would love this as well! I think you could make a case for almost any, but if I had to pick one I'm parrtial to Mother. Amazing film.

Sign in to follow this