🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 72 - Claudia O'Doherty: I'm Sorry I've Been Catfishing You

Welcome to the very first and possibly only episode of I'm Sorry I've Been Catfishing You with your host Kim Plenge (Claudia O'Doherty). In this very special episode, Kim welcomes Susie Wainwright, a baker from Santa Barbara who she had been catfishing ever since they met on a cheese forum on the internet. Later, Traci Reardon stops by to help ease the Susie's pain and offer her Twitter followers advice on all their catfishing questions during "Help Me, Rhonda."

• Like 1

I love Claudia O'Doherty so much. The donkey bit killed me (and the donkey.)

• Like 6

Dream combo! Love the premise also. I guess I should listen soon haha

• Like 1

Oh my god this was amazing, honestly one of the best podcast eps I've listened to all year

• Like 2

I love Claudia O'Doherty so much. The donkey bit killed me (and the donkey.)

DONKEY REFUGE might be one of the funniest two-word phrases in the English language.

One of the best episodes yet. Claudia is so great and this premise fit her perfectly.

• Like 4

Why can't a video podcast of this exist so I can enjoy the cuteness!!!!!

because you're a pervert

• Like 5

The moment near the end of the episode where Claudia temporarily forgot her character's name (shades of that Candice Bergen/Gilda Radner sketch on SNL) was really endearing. I'm glad they kept that in and didn't edit it out.

I have to agree that this may be one of the best episodes of any podcast ever. It really captures the funny awkwardness that Claudia specializes in so well.

• Like 2

This was something really special, and it ended in a way that definitely leaves it open to a sequel. I lost it when they came back and admitted that they had kissed during the break, that just elevated everything. Very slow donkey death, dead tooth causing a dead eye, the dead brother (just realizing how much death was in this...); this was a 10/10 episode!

This was adorable. I lived how Claudia's character was so cheerful and charming while being equally psychopathic and manipulative.

Sign in to follow this