🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 412 - Little Whittle Whistle

Cameron Esposito of Put Your Hands Together is back along with her new dad and vigilante J.W. Stillwater! We'll hear about Cameron shooting her new Seeso stand-up special on the day before her wedding and what it's been like now that Stillwater has been living in Los Angeles with Cameron. Later, everyone performs a seance in order to communicate with J.W.'s deceased father. Will they be able to reach him on the other side? Tune in to find out!

• Like 2

Ugh, Cameron is one of the hackiest comics around. Her routines are hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics.Every time she tries to convey a message through one of her far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike an Aziz Anssari, she fucking bombs at nuance or doing justice to any of her issues. Her delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make her a thing, Scott.

• Like 4

Ugh, Cameron is one of the hackiest comics around. Her routines are hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics.Every time she tries to convey a message through one of her far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike an Aziz Anssari, she fucking bombs at nuance or doing justice to any of her issues. Her delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make her a thing, Scott.

you seem fun

• Like 17

If you can't get behind Aziz or Master of None then your opinion is invalid.

You can like Aziz and Caramel. I like Master of none. I like this podcast lineup.

Go back to tweeting about gamer gate or whatever inane thing you fill your time with.

• Like 6

What was that thing most us were taught? Something along the lines of "If you can't say anything nice?".....

• Like 2

If you can't get behind Aziz or Master of None then your opinion is invalid.

Your argument amounts to: "Cameron is bad because she doesn't do comedy the way I want her to". All troll, no substance. Get that outta here.

• Like 4

Go back to tweeting about gamer gate or whatever inane thing you fill your time with.

Not liking Cam makes you a misogynistic Gater now? That's a pretty uncalled for and grossly loaded implication to make for not liking a shitty comedian. I like Rhea but Cameron is just terrible and her presence on CBB fucking sucks like a wart in the middle of what is a good podcast lineup.

• Like 2

Your argument amounts to: "Cameron is bad because she doesn't do comedy the way I want her to".

Every critic is basically saying that a thing is or isn't doing things how she would like it seen according to her perspective. You just described criticism in general, not something in particular that was wrong with my comment. Not liking the garbage you like makes someone a troll.

• Like 1

Every critic is basically saying that a thing is or isn't doing things how she would like it seen according to her perspective. You just described criticism in general, not something in particular that was wrong with my comment. Not liking the garbage you like makes someone a troll.

Yeah, except you're not a 'critic' whos proven their opinion should be respected.

You're just some fuck.

• Like 6

Yeah, except you're not a 'critic' whos proven their opinion should be respected.

You're just some fuck.

Anybody who has an opinion on anything is a critic. Maybe not professionally but still. You're the fuck defending "Caramel".

Anybody who has an opinion on anything is a critic. Maybe not professionally but still. You're the fuck defending "Caramel".

I'm not defending anybody, I'm giving you the argument you came here for because you felt the need to announce to the world that your brain is incapable of making the neural connections needed to enjoy this episode.

• Like 1

I'm not defending anybody, I'm giving you the argument you came here for because you felt the need to announce to the world that your brain is incapable of making the neural connections needed to enjoy this episode.

Yeah ok. Probably unlike some MFA aspiring vapid Twitter stooge like you my life is a shitty job funding a shitty life with a minimum of shows like Comedy Bang Bang to make them feel less bumfuck shitty. and pointless. If I made a bulletpoints of reasons to continue living then CBB would be on there. My connection with the podcast is there. I can announce any opinion I fucking want to the world as long as it isn't harmful or prejudiced imo. That's what social media is there for. I'm guessing that's why this forum is here. You're just an ass when you see dissenting ones.

Cameron Esposito really seems like a sweet girl and can be quite charming, maybe garner a a smirk here and there but she just cannot do improv.. she sounded DRUNK halfway through this.. i can't talk shit because she is part of the Stillwater/Stealwater anthology but she is not very funny.

i feel terrible for even voicing that opinion..

otherwise, this episode is fantastic and Gourley is a got damned treasure

"everyone gets a little slice of Heaben"

• Like 1

Just wanna say Paul's new glasses are sweet.

I think they're more nice than sweet, so let's argue.

• Like 6