🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 412 - Little Whittle Whistle

I'm not a HH fan but you don't see me on their forums bitching about it, I just don't listen.

Even Cameron thinks you should have stayed in the closet of bad opinions

• Like 3

Definitely bought my ticket to the Denver show immediately for fear of a sell out.

The third comment in this thread, and the one that began this entire shitshow, attacked Cameron's "hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics" and "far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE". What exactly do you think these phrases refer to?

No, the bullshit false equivalency of people not supporting this entertainer probably being Trump supporting haters of social justice spin as a result of gendering the reasons people could possibly find her persona irritating is entirely on you. She literally did videos for Buzzfeed that showcase her irritating traits as a performer for the shitty people who surrender to shitty websites like Buzzfeed.

Her stand-up monologues have an afterschool special quality to them, like this one about gun issues: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4QDVfqCACU

There is no merit in the commentary she offers. Stand-ups like Cameron exist to administer their audiences complimentary pats on the back for feeling exactly the way they do about certain issues and not challenging them even a little It is a reductive circlejerk that is devoid of ideas or anything noteworthy. She is a Degrassi: The Next Generation episode on school bullying.

I'm probably further to the left than her on social justice and economics. I took tear gas to the face for social justice and I am a feminist like most Earwolf listeners probably are. Why you want to go and bring up her sexuality and gendering the reasons anyone could dislike her is so you can reduce the dissenters as being prejudicial in nature. I wouldn't be surprised if Godwin's law comes into play at some point with the implications being set forth by the defenders like you who can't believe somebody dislikes a terrible entertainer as devoid of comedic talent as Cameron.

• Like 2

Even Cameron thinks you should have stayed in the closet of bad opinions

I'm single-handedly responsible for Sean and Hayes being on today so up yours.

• Like 1