🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
putsome gravyonit

Live Handbook @ UCB Sunset?

Hey males and females,

I found a post on reddit slash r slash earwolf about a live taping. It's tomorrow, the fifth, at UCB Sunset, at 8:30pm, pacific ocean time.

Apparently it's something called "Earwolf Presents" and it seems like a random showcase of Earwolf... stuff. My friend suggested aukerman got some stagetime on the ucb calendar and throws people at it from his station to hang on to the spot. I haven't figured out a better explanation

1. Is anyone going to this?
  2. Is this a real thing?
  3. My friend (me) has two extra tix. I'll make them available to Hazie Bones and Clemdawg first, if they want to bring their lady-babes, studio execs, bahranian investors or whomever.
  4. Otherwise i'm looking for a forum-er who wants to go. Hopefully will be people i've enjoyed interacting with on here. I'll take face value (twelve dollars) or interesting trades.
  5. Thank you kindly
  6. Wagwan

First Tuesday of every month at UCB Sunset is a 'Earwolf Presents' I believe and it is a live taping of one of their podcasts.

They're real, and they're spectacular.

tumblr_mzrhekQLFM1s0teago1_400.gif

• Like 2

hey guess what i slept on buying a ticket and now it's sold out OOPS.

if anyone has an extra tic, i will gladly buy it off of you

oh, i love when i read the first post of a thread, come back to the thread for a different purpose, and forget to re-read the first post of the thread. thanks friend.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this