🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

Sean and Hayes take a Twitter request to discuss the teaser for Hardcore Henry and arrive at some big questions. Then they invite Earwolf/Midroll CEO ADAM SACHS to join them just to hang out as friends and not because they're worried about being cancelled.

• Like 14

Excited to see the boys show some corporate shill what's up (what's up lmao). I wonder if Adam Sacks even knows about that Japanese CEO that doesn't even make much more money than his employees and shows that some people still understand how real business is done. I have a feeling that someone's gonna be feeling the Bern pretty soon.

• Like 18

Excited about the ep, but have you guys seen that the Animaniacs is on Netflix now? So much friggin nostalgia man

• Like 17

maybe they can finally get another shoe!

lol

• Like 22

I wonder if anyone called him "Yakety Sachs" growing up.

Kids can be so cruel.

• Like 14

Hey guys, the CBB forum is being a bit of a bummer this week, so is it ok if I hang around here for a while?

• Like 21

Hey guys, the CBB forum is being a bit of a bummer this week, so is it ok if I hang around here for a while?

Sorry to say but 90% of this forum is hating on Cameron Esposito too

• Like 19

This is what it's like when wolves collide! Great to hear the guy with the best Brad and Cactus in the game shooting the spit with our boys. Knew the show was safe because a cool, thick-haired, good-bodied badass like Sachs would never cancel something good as Hollywood Handbook. He's too smart, too hip, and too handsome to ever do a thing that gauche. This ep was one of the goods. Booyakasha.

• Like 12

More like Midrofl media, because this podcast was funny!

• Like 21

More like Midrofl media, because this podcast was funny!

Hey, get a load of E.W. Quips over here.

• Like 18

My favorite part was the twenty uninterrupted seconds of stifled laughter. This Adam Sachs guy is good! He should talk to somebody at Earwolf about having his own show, in my opinion.

• Like 20

Also thanks all for the couponing tips last thread. I've got two for one hamburger and hotdog sandwiches coupons from Arby's coming out of my ears!

• Like 9