April fool's was 4 days ago, hombre

• Like 13

¿Hablas Español?

• Like 9

this episode sucked

Looks like it's time for a segment we call "EH, WRONG!"

• Like 6

I really love that adam waited SO LONG through all the boys making their cases before dropping the shoe bomb. guy's a regular Richard Reid over here

• Like 14

shut up

Looks like it's time for a segment we call "EH, WRONG!"

zip it

Norm, I know it's confusing because they both play sounds, but this is not a smart phone and it cannot play podcasts

lkpMcUt.jpg

silence

• Like 18

The duck says... quack quack.

The norm says... shut up, zip it, silence.

• Like 14

lo-lo-loved this one, baby.

the first person point of view stuff was great! can't wait to see Hardcore Henry. the guys probably thought that we aren't pumped up to see it after they dismantled its entire premise, but I really am psyched to see the back of Sean Clements with a little bit of Hayes' sneaker in the frame

• Like 11

Hey Sean and Hayes, would be cool if you did a new segment of "The Right Stuff" but this time spelled "The Wright Stuff" and talk about Jay Wright winning his first national championship with Villanova. I'm not a Villanova fan but love you boys talking basketball.

• Like 9

Hello I'm new here I don't anyone. All I know is this is very clearly the hollywood handbook forum. It's in the title! I thought this was a very funny ep and I thought I would say hello since big ol' A. Sachs made an appearance. Also I brought this as a welcome gift.

ZilszmR.png

I know last week I implied Chanson and I aren't exclusive but I'm gonna have to ask you to take a step back here

• Like 14

Yet another homerun episode! Is this a podcast or a damn ball game!!?

• Like 20

Learning and Laughing, possibly my favorite things in life. When not learning or laughing, I'm getting my toddler suits from Schoolboy Sean. Adequate service and a passable product. 3.3/5.

Rn0Q3aV.jpg?1

• Like 19

so as long as Putsome Gravyonit isn't selling me their extra tics, looks like i'm gonna head to the UCB sunset 2.5 hours early to make sure i'm first on the stand-by list for the SOLD OUT HOLLYWOOD HANDBOOK LIVE tonight. great that the boys sold out the theater, absolute travesty that i forgot to buy tickets

EDIT: yaaaaay Putsome Gravyonit sold me 2 tickets

• Like 10

You guys I just got this sub-monkey terminator thing in the mail that plugs into the wall and gets real hot, I don't know if it's supposed to work with this candle holder I got - BUT THEY FIT PERFECTLY!

It seem to trap the candle in a chamber. I don't know science but it seems to do some bigassification...

Is that how you get booty implants? It came with a little bag of potpourri or something.

Posting up in the 604.

• Like 4

maybe they can finally get another shoe!

Had the exact same thought... yet once again, I was made to taste the bitter medicine of my own tragic hubris getting the best of me. This is what happens when we soar too close to the sun, on wings made of dreams of "another shoe". THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE DARE TO DREAM.

• Like 6

Learning and Laughing, possibly my favorite things in life. When not learning or laughing, I'm getting my toddler suits from Schoolboy Sean. Adequate service and a passable product. 3.3/5.

Rn0Q3aV.jpg?1

tbh this fit looks like it would make a shitty poster. is there a van halen cut?

• Like 9

tbh this fit looks like it would make a shitty poster. is there a van halen cut?

Funny you should ask. Just found this at the back of the shop.

k5Rcmri.jpg?1

• Like 15

P.S. Decided to check out the CBB forum for the first time today... scorched yet again by another foolish flight straight into the brutal blistering reality of the fiery-hot sun. WHEN WILL I LEARN?!? #DAYOFHARDTRUTHS #NEED2SOULSEARCH

• Like 8

so as long as Putsome Gravyonit isn't selling me their extra tics

EDIT: yaaaaay Putsome Gravyonit sold me 2 tickets

I was confused at first, thought Putsome Gravyonit was trying to give you ticks. That would've been weird.

• Like 6

Did you know Chanson is a real person who sometimes posts on this very forum?

Chanson is just a myth the counselors tell around the camp fire to freak out the new kids.

• Like 20