🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

I've been thinking about making a podcast about sparkling water. Reviews, casual chat, history, and lots of drinking water. I'm torn between naming it "Helter Seltzer" or "Seltzer Skelter." Can I be on your podcast network, warghoul? I promise to sell lots of sex toys and underwear to fund the show.

I know I talked about this already, but at work today I came up with "Seltzerburgh"!

You know, it's a play on the names of those two funny lads behind those parody movies.

• Like 3

Funny you should ask. Just found this at the back of the shop.

k5Rcmri.jpg?1

you fellas better watch it or you're gonna end up in the "Panama" papers

• Like 9

Hey everyone. I noticed something very special this week, and Control + F'ed the entire thread, only to find no reference to it. Joined the forums just to say....

Get a load of Sean's mustache.

I mean, like, a good load. I think it's a good mustache.

• Like 11

You guys I just got this sub-monkey terminator thing in the mail that plugs into the wall and gets real hot, I don't know if it's supposed to work with this candle holder I got - BUT THEY FIT PERFECTLY!

It seem to trap the candle in a chamber. I don't know science but it seems to do some bigassification...

Is that how you get booty implants? It came with a little bag of potpourri or something.

Posting up in the 604.

i'll have what she's having!

• Like 6

Posting up in the 604.

It says you're in Nova Scotia, but 604 is Vancouver! PICK A COAST, FACE.

Unless this was a cool reference to your number of posts, in which case disregard the above. Also Halifax is great.

• Like 7

Not sayin' good night, just sayin'

(you think the album's over).............Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

(Just excited to see a reference that I get and is close to my heart)

• Like 5

It says you're in Nova Scotia, but 604 is Vancouver! PICK A COAST, FACE.

Unless this was a cool reference to your number of posts, in which case disregard the above. Also Halifax is great.

Hey Detective Lizzy you got it!

Also I support all the good things that come out of BC :D

• Like 4

(you think the album's over).............Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

(Just excited to see a reference that I get and is close to my heart)

They put on a tremendous show, seeing a live performance of Millionaire is a sight to behold.

Hey this episode was a corker btdubs

• Like 4

Also I support all the good things that come out of BC :D/>

I assume you're referring primarily to Ryan Reynolds.

• Like 6

Just so all of you know, you'll be getting one heck of a live episode next week!

SPOILER OF THE GUEST'S NAME BELOW

Meeting Tom Scharpling was the craziest thing, I felt like he was gonna find a way to hang up on me in real life.

• Like 17

someone get tom a really loud bluetooth speaker so he can bad company people irl

• Like 13

All that talk of big muscled bossy guys being so great make me scared nerds is not cool now.

• Like 6

Meeting Tom Scharpling was the craziest thing, I felt like he was gonna find a way to hang up on me in real life.

TELL

US

EVERYTHING

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

I'm so mad that this made me laugh so hard.

...and that I had to explain it to Adam.

...and that he now knows that Cameron Esposito is extremely divisive

So, good for you.

JeffreyParties, this is a networking opportunity for you. CEO's are talking about you! go get 'em!

• Like 11

The Hardcore Henry discussion was excellent. Made me go and look up the trailer to see what this thing was really like:

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 11

Someone posted the video from the Gemberling LA Podfest ep on r/Earwolf! It's in the thread titled, "Oh gosh." I already downloaded it, and it's the whole thing. I watched it a couple times when the Podfest website was screwed up and everything was free for a few days. The video adds so much. It's time for a rewatch.

IPCzmHM.gif

• Like 14

Someone posted the video from the Gemberling LA Podfest ep on r/Earwolf! It's in the thread titled, "Oh gosh." I already downloaded it, and it's the whole thing. I watched it a couple times when the Podfest website was screwed up and everything was free for a few days. The video adds so much. It's time for a rewatch.

IPCzmHM.gif

Speaking of the LA podfest thing, does anyone have access to the HH video? I would like to watch it again, but it's no longer available on the website :(

Edit: Thank you Wheez!!!!!!!!!! I'm an idiot - I thought you meant they just posted the "oh gosh" part of the video

• Like 6

Where I come from "5-4?" is something you text to someone that stands for "Wanna Fuck?"

This makes me very scared and kinda disgusted thinking about what these "5-4 clothes" could be.

If they're gonna make people respond with "yes" to my texts then I'm kinda into the clothes but then it should be called:

5-4

Clothing.

• Like 7

JeffreyParties, this is a networking opportunity for you. CEO's are talking about you! go get 'em!

I may or may not have an Earwolf project coming out in the next couple of weeks.

• Like 10

Where I come from "5-4?" is something you text to someone that stands for "Wanna Fuck?"

Where I come from I use "5-4" with my buddies, and "10-4" with my good buddies.

• Like 10

Where I come from 5-4 is a zone defense we play in 9 on 9 basketball. Also, we play 9 on 9 basketball where I come from. It's very crowded

• Like 8

i think the name is in honor of the late great Justice Antonin Scalia. It is a reminder of bygone days when it was still possible to have a 5-4 decision in the supreme court, back when the system wasn't completely FUCKED.

Haha no i'm just playing. 4-4 deadlocks are pretty great too.

• Like 7

[media='']

[/media]

I've just spent way too much time watching this video and others on Spats Bears channel, I highly recommend you don't watch them, cause once you do there's no coming back.

• Like 9