🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

i think the name is in honor of the late great Justice Antonin Scalia. It is a reminder of bygone days when it was still possible to have a 5-4 decision in the supreme court, back when the system wasn't completely FUCKED.

Haha no i'm just playing. 4-4 deadlocks are pretty great too.

4-4 deadlocks < 4 4" dreadlocks

• Like 5

5-4 is my favorite time signature

said every dweeb ever

Never said any of those things because I am not the Mad Hatter. Dont know what Cheeba Hawk is selling. Leave me out of it, though.

• Like 13

dated someone who was in a math rock band, didn't care for it

currently a lil drunk, extremely curious as to what the HH demo is that they only advertise clothing for bros

man I just did the 54-40 clothing quiz and they didn't even tell me if I was a Sean or a Hayes. this is bullshit.

• Like 12

I may or may not have an Earwolf project coming out in the next couple of weeks.

Is the truth you may not?

• Like 3

Y'all seen this two timing corporate whore scharpling appearing on cbb today, knowing full well he has a sclusie contract with Calvin n Hobbes? I got a gofundme getting started just to buy enough paper towels to wipe all that egg off of his face next time he sees the boys.

he's doing pretty good though from what I'm hearing of it.

• Like 10

PICK A COAST, FACE.

COAST, FACE KILLAH

• Like 11

The boys need to do an emergency Teaser Freezer minisode for the Rogue One teaser.

• Like 4

I used the code "handbook" to order some of Hardcore Harry's razors today. I hope I don't end up looking at the back of Sean's head as I stand in front of the mirror to shave. :unsure:

• Like 4

COAST, FACE KILLAH

Hold the fuck up, I'll unfasten yr wig, bad luck - I humiliate, separate the English from the Dutch.

• Like 2

aw yeah feel that dave brubeck white boy swing baby

Holy shit, that is painful to watch. Joe Morello has one of the best drum solos of all time in Take Five and it took 5 of those kids to just play time at half the actual tempo... Also, glad none of the videos from my HS band days made it online.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2In5a9LDNg&nohtml5

• Like 7

Also, glad none of the videos from my HS band days made it online.

I really wish mine did, so I could sue Damien Chazelle for ripping the end of Whiplash straight from my last high school jazz festival performance.

• Like 6

it would be funny if in the last scene of Whiplash it was just a closeup of JK Simmons face and he whispered, "Yes my tempo" and then smiled and then fade to black.

• Like 17

sean's wedding looked way more fun than freja's

• Like 11