🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

Sorry I am so late this week. I know you all missed me! If you are reading this Sean I loved your wedding video and Hayes you were adorable also shout out to all my Miitomo friends you guys are the real MVPs.

PS: great ep

• Like 13

Hey everybody, not to sound racist, but White Chocolate Reese Cups are the best!

The regular and dark chocolate ones are good, too, though.

Take care, have a nice night!

• Like 8

"There's no such thing as white chocolate. As a matter of fact, it's all dark".

-Willy Wonka speaking to Roger Waters circa 1972.

• Like 8

White chocolate is great, and so is dark. They're different, but equal. I keep 'em separated, but that's only because of The Offspring.

• Like 11

White chocolate is great, and so is dark. They're different, but equal. I keep 'em separated, but that's only because of The Offspring.

There actually isn't any such thing as white chocolate because technically there should be cocoa beans for it to be chocolate and "white" chocolate only uses cocoa butter. Don't trying to be a know it all, just stating facts.

• Like 13

There actually isn't any such thing as white chocolate because technically there should be cocoa beans for it to be chocolate and "white" chocolate only uses cocoa butter. Don't trying to be a know it all, just stating facts.

so this is what mansplaining is

• Like 15

Wow, I've actually never, ever seen anybody be wrong so hard before. And that's saying something, because I spend a LOT of time on the internet. Allow me to rebut by saying "YES way, White Chocolate actually IS real, and I've actually seen him before in real life."

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 15

Hi guys.

I'm still in Germany. It still sucks. Finally started writing my thesis. The only thing that was easy to write was the acknowledgment section. Alongside some other fucking dweebies and nerdos, it says "Thanks to my distant friends Sean and Hayes for helping me through many hard times. I hardly knew ye." I'm sure you don't believe me, so I'll post a pic of the finished product. If I can stay motivated, you'll see it in a couple of months. (Unless I don't get the pro version during that period)

Seems like the forums are dying... Should I be worried about the show?

Hope you guys are having a great day!

Love,

DrF

• Like 10

I said it cooler.

• Like 3

so this is what mansplaining is

stfu nawm

• Like 2

fight me u guys :)

• Like 9

souprman coming in strong with a 4.4 likes-per-post

• Like 7

OK Soup I'll fight you but I'm pretty busy so you'll have to come down here. I'm free Tuesday between 5 and 7, hope that works for you. See you soon!

• Like 13

fight me u guys :)

wull I say MC Sewerpan you smell like straight garbage and manure man. What's that there a brain? Oh interesting cuz you must poop pastel playdough or be like look at my luxurious large intestines huh? Who do you even think you are, some valid vibrant human being with a right to be do free speech & such? Yea, thas wut i thot.

this ep had some moments. but I haven't been to starbucks in many years so this all is very fresh & new

• Like 10

OK Soup I'll fight you but I'm pretty busy so you'll have to come down here. I'm free Tuesday between 5 and 7, hope that works for you. See you soon!

I've heard of Batman v Superman but RanRan v Soupr.... wait a minute. Miranda are you Batman?

Either way I'll be there!

• Like 11

wull I say MC Sewerpan you smell like straight garbage and manure man. What's that there a brain? Oh interesting cuz you must poop pastel playdough or be like look at my luxurious large intestines huh? Who do you even think you are, some valid vibrant human being with a right to be do free speech & such? Yea, thas wut i thot.

1. that's my natural musk. ty for noticing.

2. yeah. it's made of playdoh.

3. that's between me and my proctologist pal*.

4. well, yes, I mean no, I wouldn't be so presumptuous, I'm just some guy I guess?

5. I think that too. This was a weird way to agree on things.

edit>*yes, my proctologist and I are very close :P

• Like 5

1. that's my natural musk. ty for noticing.

2. yeah. it's made of playdoh.

3. that's between me and my proctologist pal*.

4. well, yes, I mean no, I wouldn't be so presumptuous, I'm just some guy I guess?

5. I think that too. This was a weird way to agree on things.

edit>*yes, my proctologist and I are very close :P

whatever yea you wish. your heart is full of piss. you probly will develop an irregular heartbeat from stress eating white chocolate and then die when you're 99 and your little weasel grandkids put 10K down in Vegas on you to make it to 100 and so instead they have to get real jobs like sound engineer and turn into upstanding citizens you veggie eating penis wrinkle. So take THAT to the bank and deposit it into savings cuz you have no friggin clue about surviving in a capitalist society.

• Like 7

hey jerks, very busy this week, love you all.

• Like 11

I know last week I implied Chanson and I aren't exclusive but I'm gonna have to ask you to take a step back here

Doesn't feel good does it?

• Like 8

Hello I'm new here I don't anyone. All I know is this is very clearly the hollywood handbook forum. It's in the title! I thought this was a very funny ep and I thought I would say hello since big ol' A. Sachs made an appearance. Also I brought this as a welcome gift.

ZilszmR.png

I'm extremely flattered.

We should be friends.

• Like 7