🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 128 — Adam Sachs, Our Cool Bossfriend

...while I'm here. Yeah, I'm not real.

So.... gotcha, I guess?

• Like 6

I just saw The Force Awakens for the first time.

Don't have kids

• Like 14

I just saw The Force Awakens for the first time.

Don't have kids

amen, brudda

• Like 8

amen, brudda

:jonah_ray_emoji:

• Like 5

Hey, y'all;

just wanted to take a moment and honor my friend Norm. I know he has his ups and downs, but it's the way of the tide.

a true fish sticks to his fins and feels his emotions the way he FEELS them, ya know? I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like right now without that glorious marlin to leap forward unabated through the waves of trial and tribulation that are life.

peace be with you

• Like 8

I've heard of Batman v Superman but RanRan v Soupr.... wait a minute. Miranda are you Batman?

Either way I'll be there!

If RanRan v Souprman is anything like Batman v Superman, I'm gonna have a good time watching!

Seriously, I enjoyed Dawn of Justice. I feel like there's something wrong with me, what with a large amount of people I know and respect hating it. I wanted to not like it going in, but I just found myself thrilled for the duration.

Help.

• Like 3

Love this ep.... first section like jazz , zewe dop a doo ba, ....commercial ...was it a full 9 minutes long...?

• Like 6

Yo I'm drunk and this episode is very funny, even on the 4th listen

• Like 8

Yo I'm stoned and this episode is very funny, even on the 4th listen

I really enjoyed the return of Sean's character from his SNL audition, Guy Who Says Trebuchet Instead Of Catapult As If That Is The More Common Word.

• Like 11

all these new earwolf shows makes it slightly longer to scroll down to this forum

smh

• Like 9

I can't speak for everyone here on the Earwolf forums, but I had a very, verrry nice time grooving to the smooth sounds of Adam Sax. Shit guys, how are the boys gonna top this next week?

Anyway, just checking in. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Cheers,

Ban on Stuff

• Like 6

Love this ep.... first section like jazz , zewe dop a doo ba, ....commercial ...was it a full 9 minutes long...?

Great first post!

• Like 10

What's up fuckheadz?!?!?!?

Edit: Sorry. Meant to post that on a board of like minded Fuckheadz that I'm a mod on. Sorry again.

Edit #2: Haven't listened to the last 2 episodes yet as I was in Texas but have no fear I will pop in to each thread in the next few days with a wry, urbane post. Look forward to it. Thanks

• Like 17

"Haters make me famous" - literally every famous person.

"Taters make me famous" - literally Idaho

• Like 15

whatever yea you wish. your heart is full of piss. you probly will develop an irregular heartbeat from stress eating white chocolate and then die when you're 99 and your little weasel grandkids put 10K down in Vegas on you to make it to 100 and so instead they have to get real jobs like sound engineer and turn into upstanding citizens you veggie eating penis wrinkle. So take THAT to the bank and deposit it into savings cuz you have no friggin clue about surviving in a capitalist society.

oh man, sorry, this is real fine fighting on your part but I'm afraid I can't fight anymore. I have to focus on training to get beaten up by RanRan.

• Like 6

shout out to all my fans.

you keep me real!

Norm is just an app fyi.

• Like 6