🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bartelt

Episode 279 - Rise N' Grind

Comedian and actor Rory Scovel joins Howard and Kulap on this week's Who Charted. They discuss Howard's complicated optometrist situation and Rory Stories during Shazam's Top Future Hits chart. Kulap demonstrates her impressive kickboxing skills in the Video Games chart. Plus, the gang opens some gifts in Two Charted.

Awww yeah my favorite stand up. After Howie of course. I wish Rory would guest on more earwolf podcasts more often.

• Like 1

Rory was a great guest and Those Who Can't is a funny show. It gets this internet stranger's endorsement.

Trigger warning: pretty serious video game talk faux pas. I won't get into it. Rory was still cool, I'll forgive the slip up

• Like 3

I'm glad VR headsets are on Howard's radar. The world needs VR podcasts and Who Charted could be the first one!

Trigger warning: pretty serious video game talk faux pas. I won't get into it. Rory was still cool, I'll forgive the slip up

Haha, when Rory said Goldeneye was the first RPG, the first thing I thought was: "There are a thousand nerds flipping out right now."

Maybe that guy who wrote in to explain math rock a couple years ago will help them out.

• Like 2

Great ep, I havent seen much of Rory aside from a few Getting Doug appearances and catching half of an episode of those who can't, but he came across a lot funnier here than I thought previously.

but WHERE'S STARD!?

but WHERE'S STARD!?

I think he's on vacation. He was tweeting photos at Howard last week from a location with snow on the ground.

Sign in to follow this