๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
JulyDiaz

Episode 413 - Cranking It to Coldplay

Tom Scharpling of The Best Show finally returns to Comedy Bang! Bang! to join Scott in a chat about funny performers who get muscular, which kind of montage they would like to live their life in, and whether or not dogs have morality. Then, professional golfer John Daly arrives to tell us all about going head to head against fellow golfer Adam Scott in The Adult Swim Golf Classic, Mel Gibson inventing golf, and what we can expect from the new album he's working on with Diplo. Grip It and Rip It!

• Like 2

Grupt and rupt.

ย 

So glad Scotty finally explained the triple meaning behind the show Suits: they wear suits, they do lawsuits, they also go down chimneys a lot and brush off soot.

• Like 3

a real missed opportunity during the Daly-Sully restaurant. What about the Sullen-Burger? It's like a sad hamburger

• Like 6

How dare they speak ill of Rocky!!!

My boston, Doback, is an angel!

ย 

or may I put it this way, "how dare they speak III of RockyIII!!!

• Like 3

Ugh, Cameron Tom is one of the hackiest comics around. Her His routines are hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics.Every time she he tries to convey a message through one of her his far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike an Aziz Anssari, Billy Crysstal she he fucking bombs at nuance or doing justice to any of her his issues. Her His delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make her him a thing, Scott.

• Like 13

Ugh, Cameron Tom is one of the hackiest comics around. Her His routines are hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics.Every time she he tries to convey a message through one of her his far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike an Aziz Anssari, Billy Crysstal she he fucking bombs at nuance or doing justice to any of her his issues. Her His delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make her him a thing, Scott.

ย 

Look man, I'm not a fan of Cameron either, but this was pretty well covered in the previous thread.

Anyone else pick up on how the replacement dog conversation was a thinly veiled metaphor for Tom's feelings about Sean and Hayes?

ย 

I see what you're doing Tom, and it disgusts me. Consider yourself called-out.

• Like 3

i liked this episode. glad it wasn't as highly controversial as the last one

Whoever did that Plugs Theme has my absolute respect!

• Like 1

Not sure which Engineer Cody worked this recording but ya gotta save Jon's 'Look it up, Scotty' rendition. It was perfect.

• Like 3

That train DID look a little heavy in that cinematic masterpiece.

• Like 2

When Tom started talking about how great his show is, and thinking about voting for Trump, I thought he was gonna go full Best Show and do a segment of Who Sucks In Podcasting, but when Scott purposely withheld the name of a movie they hated, I knew he wasn't game.

• Like 1