🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 133.5 - Minisode 133.5

lol the Caitlin Jenner jokes that have been made on this thread as so not funny, it's funny.. I'm all for transgender jokes, im not for people being hacks when it comes to comedy.. step your game up people

im looking at you Smigg, and others.

What "jokes" are you talking about?

Nancy Walker is indeed the quicker picker upper lady, but I have not the knowledge to post a youtube video demonstrating this fact. Suffice to say, she was "Rosie", who owned a diner where real dumb and clumsy customers would constantly spill stuff all over her place. Lucky for them, Rosie always had some Bounty paper towels at hand, and she'd clean up while lecturing them about how great the towels were.

Nancy_Walker_Rosie_Bounty_ad_1977.JPG

There was apparently one thing that she wouldn't clean.

• Like 2

Good, god. who could forget good old Rosies buy something or leave dinner. what a delightful old lady she was.

For me the highlight of the mini-episode was hearing Paul say the name Boogaloo Shrimp! that did bring a smile to my face and made my day.

Only one question remains; Breakin or Electric Boogaloo?

I remember a friend of mine dragging my ass to see a breakin movie in the theater but i can't seem to recall if it was the first one or the second. it may of been the first one. I know the first one is staring van damme.

This should get us all by tell the full show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tAxuHnSDmk

• Like 2

Okay I have to ask, were models making huge money in the 70s, as in enough to be able to retire in your 20s? I just don't get how Samanthaa can just walk away from her career which was apparently at its peak to what looks like to just go to discos and hit chairs with a brush. It's not like in the late 80s/90s where you had Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, or Kate Moss, who were getting paid well with endorsements along with their modeling. Also, can I add that Super Mario Bros stole from this movie with the grandma robbing Caitlyn Jenner after appearing to be run over by a motorcycle, leading him to haphazardly move the woman he just thought was run over with no regard to her health. Also why did Samantha's friend want to hook up with the Indian as "repayment for the indignities they suffered in Roots?"

I had the weirdest feeling of hindsight listening to Jenner go on a tear about the "weirdos" that Samantha was hanging out with, followed by her saying she doesn't judge and people should just live their lives how they like.

5prbwl.jpg

Let me know if you guys want anyone else to that. other then betty white.

I may add the rest of the cast later.

Think we all know who Sandra Bullock's going to play.

it's perfect and clearly time well wasted. the

to enjoy this creation with.
  • Like 9

Time for a useless post. I haven't seen Channing Tatum's Magic Mike movies so maybe they explain this in those movies. Listening to the minisode again and in the trailer Paul plays are the words "Magic Mike"!!! Is this movie where Channing Tatum got his inspiration?

Time for a useless post. I haven't seen Channing Tatum's Magic Mike movies so maybe they explain this in those movies. Listening to the minisode again and in the trailer Paul plays are the words "Magic Mike"!!! Is this movie where Channing Tatum got his inspiration?

I hate to disappoint you, but they're actually saying "Magic Night".

Jenner's character is, much like Michael in Xanadu, absolutely unnecessary for the rest of the movie. The entire thing could be streamlined by making Jack into Samantha's romantic interest.

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear that June has joined the pro-BB-8 camp, but I'm not sure we can believe it 100% until she confirms. Hoping she'll give more info in the next episode.

• Like 1

I'm happy to hear that June has joined the pro-BB-8 camp, but I'm not sure we can believe it 100% until she confirms. Hoping she'll give more info in the next episode.

BB-8 has the same number of syllables as Kumite. Coincidence? :P

How could you not love this lil droid

12963640_10207255789166995_84906537823098594_n.jpg?oh=2f70549987190ffa8c2a152a9ee352af&oe=57813252

June allowing BB-8 into her home sounds like the classic "ironic mistake of trust" plot line of some of my favorite made-for-tv flicks.

With her guard lowered, she'll won't notice the odd e-havior (see what I did there?) until it's too late: BB-8 popping out at her from a high shelf, brandishing a knife, and trying to seduce Paul hand-that-rocks-the-cradle style.

In ten years this will be a Lifetime Original Movie - "Broken Lives: I Know It's Mission."

• Like 2

How could you not love this lil droid

12963640_10207255789166995_84906537823098594_n.jpg?oh=2f70549987190ffa8c2a152a9ee352af&oe=57813252

We all know how the BB8 works and it's not funny anymore.

Let the cat out of the bag!

2mq6913.jpg

I have not been this upset since I found out how the robot dog on Battlestar Galactica works,,

2469dg5.jpg

Mind you that guy looks thrilled to be working with animals.

• Like 1

5prbwl.jpg

Let me know if you guys want anyone else to that. other then betty white.

I may add the rest of the cast later.

Think we all know who Sandra Bullock's going to play.

it's perfect and clearly time well wasted. the

to enjoy this creation with.

Jerry, is there anyway to add Al Pacino from 88 Minutes rolling out of the way of a fire truck for no reason?

If I add anymore it's going to get too big in file size.. this the best I could do with out wasting a evening.

Enjoy.

2ir955w.jpg

Al Pacino, Safety inspector!

I should add a shark attacking al pacino on ground level. and at the end captain cage has the boat on fire. because he got into the drinks too early. he was yelling on the intercom system "passengers this is your captain speaking I just would like to remind everyone that, I am the greatest!"

• Like 3

if like me you couldnt track this one down the film club are showing cant stop the music tomorrow, thursday 14/4/16 (or 4/14/16 for you crazy americans) ....

times here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Movie_Club/comments/4e6hiv/hdtgm_come_join_us_on_thursday_april_14th_to_ask/

player here: http://cytu.be/r/MovieClub

• Like 4

My biggest issue with Can't Stop the Music was that everytime a new character was introduced that wasn't Guttenberg, Perrine, or a Village Person, my interest waned about 15%. I think I bottomed out around 40 minutes in...

In other news, what does everyone think about the new Suicide Squad and Doctor Strange trailers? Here are my thoughts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6sA3w7zMZA

Q: What if Superman had decided to fly down, rip off the roof of the White House, and grab the President right out of the Oval Office? Who would have stopped him?

A: How about we get a group of criminals to stop him? A group that will include a scantily clad, clown girl with a regular old baseball bat, and a dude who shoots guns really good--keeping in mind--bullets have no effect on Superman. We will then round out the team with people with swords and shit--which will also have zero effect...

How in the good goddamn can you cast Benedict Cumberbatch in your movie and not allow him to speak in his rich, dulcet English accent?

"We got Cumberbatch!"

"Great--now let's have him speak with a generic American accent."

"Perfect."

In other news, what does everyone think about the new Suicide Squad and Doctor Strange trailers?

The fact that DC selected that image as the thumbnail for the trailer tells me everything I need to know about the movie and DC in general.

How in the good goddamn can you cast Benedict Cumberbatch in your movie and not allow him to speak in his rich, dulcet English accent?

This. A thousand times this.

Honestly, I'm having trouble conjuring up excitement for this or any of Marvel's other Phase III films. After eight years, the origin story formula is so overdone, my only hope is that Black Panther (with a black hero and black writers and a black director) delivers a radically different perspective, à la Jessica Jones.

• Like 4