🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

Hardcore Henry (2016)

After just getting out of the theater, I can say that this movie would be perfect for the show in a Crank-style episode. Basically a movie-length video game, the first person style isn't actually too distracting except for a few moments during some on foot chase scenes. The violence is visceral at times and the parkour makes you flinch as you're watching this character scale up buildings or drop down on enemies. Sharlto Copley gives an AMAZING performance as the multi-faceted Jimmy, and the main villain comes off like an albino Tommy Wiseau. Please do this movie.

LOL albino wiseau, for SURE.

Movie was aiight for what it is. Sharlto saved it from being crap. Fuck I love Sharlto!!

Mostly I'm pissed at this movie radically underperforming cause movie fantasy league ARGHH

I thought they did a decent job of portraying a storyline from a mediocre FPS, but the main selling point of how the film was shot along with the intense action made it pretty good for me. As far as the movie league goes, I'll remain middle of the pack for the season as the ones in the lead are way ahead of everyone else outside the top 10.

I was in top10 until this Henry disaster bumped me out hahaha, now I'm a good $50M back of first. :( Now I'm a lowly 11th

Interesting concept, but it can't really sustain itself for 96 minutes IMHO. Still, would love to hear them do this one.

I love you guys so I feel you guys would absolutely love the crank lite hardcore henry ..... Ps I'm the jason of my group 

Sign in to follow this