🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 414 - Hollywood Handbook Comedy! (Hollywood Edition)

wait, Hollywood Handbook is a show?

I thought it was just that awful forum.

• Like 19

Ugh, Hayes and Sean are some of the hackiest comics around. Their routines are hot hehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to rando humor demographics.Every time they try to convey a message through one of their far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike a Tom Scharpling, they fucking bomb at nuance or doing justice to any of their issues. Their delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make them a thing, Scott.

I wonder what my friend Jeff would say about this?

qand

mmmm yes, qand indeed...

• Like 15

Riddle me THAT, Auker-JERK!

edit: the only bad thing about the episode is that the name is going to be hard to write in for the best ofs, because of it's so long

• Like 10

My deepest sympathies to silvrwoman for being forced to listen to CBB.

• Like 6

I also read "smdh" that way

Wait no

I read it "smack my dick head"

sorry for the confusion

I read it as "Stephanie McMahon dick Helmsley".

• Like 8

Scott implied that Hayes and Sean are clansmen like a week ago and now he's pretending there was no feud. Suuuuure. Hack fraud

• Like 13

Hey Guyz! Great ep this week! Very depressing ending though. You know when you see a very good movie and you cry during the sad part, but your mom/date tells you that it’s just a movie and everything’s going to be ok? Well, this was not like that, because it was not a movie, and everything may not be OK, and you know what, I hope Babe fucking dies, who the fuck even cares. Sorry, I’m a bit upset right now. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that it was very upsetting to learn that my favorite thing in the world may have been cancelled. I am very depressed. Hope everyone has a great week!

My deepest sympathies to silvrwoman for being forced to listen to CBB.

Soup, that was the old me. I listen to all the podcasts now; I love them!

• Like 11

SEVERELY under-appreciated joke:

HAYES: This is not my kind of music, if you can even call it music.

SCOTT: Yeah, put a C in front of it and you'll get my feelings on it

HAYES: Cmusic

SEAN: Chip chop

i thought for sure scott would get a kick out of that.

• Like 6

Hey Guyz! Great ep this week! Very depressing ending though. You know when you see a very good movie and you cry during the sad part, but your mom/date tells you that it’s just a movie and everything’s going to be ok? Well, this was not like that, because it was not a movie, and everything may not be OK, and you know what, I hope Babe fucking dies, who the fuck even cares. Sorry, I’m a bit upset right now. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that it was very upsetting to learn that my favorite thing in the world may have been cancelled. I am very depressed. Hope everyone has a great week!

Soup, that was the old me. I listen to all the podcasts now; I love them!

I gleaned from this that silvrwoman goes on dates with her mom.

And here I thought we were exclusive.

• Like 6

I don't like how Scott says Hayes and Sean when Sean and Hayes sounds much better and more natural. Shaking my dick head Scott

here comes Hayes and Sean. Woah oh

• Like 9

How exactly does a lobster crack someone's chest open?

Also, DONKEY!

• Like 7

What the heck, these guys are so funny smart nice and cool! Such a blessing of an episode. Who are these guys? Looks like I have some podcast homework.

• Like 10

Honestly, as funny as the boys were here, it was hard for me to enjoy this episode. I haven't really listened to Comedy Bang Bang before so I don't really "get" this Scott Aukerman character. Half the time he's acting like some uptight square who gets salty because he sucks at games and then all of the sudden he's running around humping everything, and I'm thinking, "Wait, so he's actually supposed to be really cool?" Idk, maybe it just went over my head, I'll have to listen to some more episodes. I'll check out anything with Paul F Tompkins!

• Like 15

hmm i dont see a 'chip chop' tshirt in the store yet, is this a problem on my end or is the page broken

• Like 24

Personally, I thought this episode was very good and enjoyable! Hope everyone else did too!

• Like 16

The show in the Teaser Freezer sounds like something you'd see on the CBB TV Show. "I'm not leaving without my heaaaart".

I went and watched the teaser afterwards, what is even more nuts the teaser opens with 'Based on a True Story'

• Like 9