🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 414 - Hollywood Handbook Comedy! (Hollywood Edition)

These two shows go together like steak and hotdogs! Obviously we all know which is which.

The show in the Teaser Freezer sounds like something you'd see on the CBB TV Show. "I'm not leaving without my heaaaart".

I went and watched the teaser afterwards, what is even more nuts the teaser opens with 'Based on a True Story'

You should know that in the U.S. 'Based on a true story' is not a regulated term.

• Like 5

For some reason this thing won't let me quote stuff, but I just want to take this opportunity to say to Scott:

Maybe it's an Ohio thing, but everyone I know says "All of the sudden" and I was shocked the first time I read the phrase "All of a sudden" in a book.

• Like 2

Ugh, Hayes and Sean are some of the hackiest comics around. Their routines are hot hehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to rando humor demographics.Every time they try to convey a message through one of their far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike a Tom Scharpling, they fucking bomb at nuance or doing justice to any of their issues. Their delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make them a thing, Scott.

ugh my god, get a job already

like rackin up electric ties or something

• Like 5

I adore Hollywood Handbook and Comedy Bang! Bang!; Sean and Hayes are my favorite podcasters. I thought this episode was disappointing. Sean and Hayes are hysterical in their own right, deliberately not understanding CBB games gets old quickly, and they've been doing that bit for a long time.

• Like 4

Is she called Dr. Panty-Air cuz she's fresh and breezy down there?

• Like 3

p.s. I also can and do throw up all the time

• Like 5

p.p.s. I can't believe H&S didn't mention the biggest villain in the suicide squad: The Monster. he's the worst one

• Like 4

Ugh, Hayes and Sean are some of the hackiest comics around. Their routines are hot hehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to rando humor demographics.Every time they try to convey a message through one of their far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike a Tom Scharpling, they fucking bomb at nuance or doing justice to any of their issues. Their delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make them a thing, Scott.

Awe, man, someone did this bit in the HH forum last week and it was soooo damn good. Post got more than 20 likes! I don't think your post will, though, because the one from last week was sooooooo much better

• Like 9

Anyone else find it suspicious how the golden boys have Adam Sachs on their show then all of a sudden Scotty is scrambling to get on their good side? I think we know who the real movers and shakers are in the Earwolf studios.

• Like 12

My favorite part of this CBB was when no one mentioned being a lesbian-- "now this I like!"

• Like 11

My favorite part of this CBB was when no one mentioned being a lesbian-- "now this I like!"

someone alert Engineer Brett cuz this post is riff-worthy!

• Like 8

all of a sudden

• Like 9

Oh man, can't wait to listen to today's Doughboys!

Allow me to explain: there's a decent-sized overlap between Doughboys and Handbook fans (I'd say at least one quarter portion). But since there's no Doughboys forum, we just throw our discussion of that show into the HH thread. This irks the other HH fans, so I figured I'd throw my enthusiasm here, so you CBB people can get a feel for it. HOWDY HO!

SEVERELY under-appreciated joke:

HAYES: This is not my kind of music, if you can even call it music.

SCOTT: Yeah, put a C in front of it and you'll get my feelings on it

HAYES: Cmusic

SEAN: Chip chop

I agree, especially because my immediate thought was 'chip-hop?' and then Sean said 'chip-chop'. I still think I'm correct.

I adore Hollywood Handbook and Comedy Bang! Bang!; Sean and Hayes are my favorite podcasters. I thought this episode was disappointing. Sean and Hayes are hysterical in their own right, deliberately not understanding CBB games gets old quickly, and they've been doing that bit for a long time.

You need some ointment for that sick burn, son?

• Like 2

I think one more year of these episodes and I'll finally figure out which one is Sean and which one is Hayes

P.S., did we ever find out what a"portfolio" is and why anyone would need one on a fancy and easy to use squares space site?

I think one more year of these episodes and I'll finally figure out which one is Sean and which one is Hayes

I think Hayes is the funny one and Sean is the dead weight

• Like 1

Thank you for also using Comic Sans, Greggy. #AllFontsMatter

For a moment thought that said #AllFartsMonster

• Like 1