🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

Wargen complained that the forums were boring today so I thought I'd make a post to really spice things up!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

• Like 14

Guys I was spiderman and got my shirt signed and its all I can ever ask for considering I live in one of those horrible states that people fly over.

• Like 13

I like the segment where they suggested healthier options for foods. What do you think a healthier alternative for lasagna be?

• Like 8

I like the segment where they suggested healthier options for foods. What do you think a healthier alternative for lasagna be?

Remembering a funny thing Garfield did.

• Like 15

Remembering a funny thing Garfield did.

eat the cat.

• Like 6

eat the cat.

This guy's a regular Gordon Shumway.

ps. I thought this was a funny episode, wish I made it to the live taping.

• Like 9

I love it when I get to hear Sean laugh. Which is a creepy thing to say. But it makes me happy, because he's so good at holding back laughter. There was a lot of Sean laughing in this ep and it made me happy, all's I'm tryna say.

• Like 12

One time, I heard Sean and Hayes on Comedy Bang Bang and I was like "shit, these guys are kinda funny."

But then I realized I already listen to that podcast that they do on their own because I'm not a deadbeat.

• Like 11

Hi everyone! After listening to yesterday's episode of Comedy Bang Bang I thought I'd check this cool new podcast out cause Hayes and Shaun (Those are their names right? Idk lol I'm new don't tease me on that please haha) seemed really funny and cool! But also kinda nervous, I guess that's normal when you not only get to meet your comedy idol but also get to come on their podcast. I sure know I'd be nervous if I got the chance to come on Never Not Funny and meet Jimmy Pardo and Matt Belknap (That's my favourite podcast btw). Anyway, I listened to this episode and it was pretty good but the hosts could use some guidance from the masters (Jimmy Pardo, Scott Aukerman, Paul F Tompkins, Howard Kremer etc). Ok bye everyone! :)

• Like 11

I have the new Chrissy Teigen cookbook and there's a recipe for zucchini lasagna bolognese that uses strips of zucchini instead of lasagna noodles, I bet that helps the calories out some at least.

It's a good cookbook and I think Chrissy is funny and this post isn't one of my classic bits.

• Like 13

I listened to half of this ep on an airplane, and the other half in a car. only in america!

• Like 17

I love it when I get to hear Sean laugh. Which is a creepy thing to say. But it makes me happy, because he's so good at holding back laughter. There was a lot of Sean laughing in this ep and it made me happy, all's I'm tryna say.

its not weird. im the same way. for hayes too. when he laughs really loud i always loose it. i love it when sean can barely get through what hes saying because hes lawfing so hard.

• Like 5

Jesus Ripshit Christ, that was a good ep. Very dense, there's a lot to unpack. I'll have to listen again and rejoin you later.

• Like 6

I'm sorry that I've taken a step back from the forums y'all. I don't want to wedge us apart. i wrote "hollywood handbook forums' on my hand in sharpy in a business meeting today and my manager gave me a dirty looks so i stuck my tong out @ him.

honestly I've been getting really into fresh air with imterry gross. on that one they don't share as much of the hollywood secrets that i need, but i did recently learn about how girls aren't taught sex like they're supposed to be taught it. like they really say to girls "its bad to do it at all but its also bad to not do it at all so how are they supposed to keep that straight?? and they dont think that mouth hockey is sex too.

i dont know if my keyboard will last much longer many of th letters are crumbnling

• Like 9

I listened to half of this ep on an airplane, and the other half in a car. only in america!

In Soviet Russia, podcast listens to you!

I will not apologize for this Yakov Smirnoff reference.

• Like 3

Also: "You're stuck on a car, I'm hangin' with a Sklar."

Why is that not a t-shirt?

• Like 9

imo this was a very funny and good episode, it's just my opinion though guys, you really don't need to get upset

• Like 16

i guess i think this was a very funny and good episode too, now that joe has forced his opinion on me like this

• Like 12

Thanks for MANSPLAINING this episode to us, Joe

• Like 17

Ya boy so lame he read Between the World and Me so he could have context for a friggin superhero comic

• Like 8

It's actually good that these forums are dying. Much like a forest needs to burn occasionally in order to stimulate new growth, this old bitter forum rotting will feed the creation of a new more vibrant forum. I for one welcome this change and declare myself the master of the new forums. Let any man or woman (very progressive) challenge me if they doubt my claim.

See you on the field of battle, you sickly dinosaurs.

• Like 12

Remember on Simpsons where Bart Simpsons has DON'T TREAD ON ME written on his rear end?! :D

• Like 5