🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

That's what I thought of when I listened to this ep. I was running while I listened (not in a car or airplane) which was good because it felt like engineer cody was chasing me in his white power hoodie.

• Like 6

Remember on Simpsons where Bart Simpsons has DON'T TREAD ON ME written on his rear end?! :D

according to the frinkiac search engine that never happened

• Like 7

according to the frinkiac search engine that never happened

1210108.jpg?b64lines=

• Like 11

Dang, SteveH, you really got embarrassed. Hmmm em-barr-assed, barr-assed, bare-assed. Bart got his shorts down. Uh...shit there's a joke here.

• Like 8

Dang, SteveH, you really got embarrassed. Hmmm em-barr-assed, barr-assed, bare-assed. Bart got his shorts down. Uh...shit there's a joke here.

Em-Bart-assed.

• Like 18

Re-listening to the Grease Knows Eggs Show ep :)

• Like 6

Telling my partner to listen to all the Tom S. episodes in order

She'll probably dump me :(

But my Hardcore Harry's Razor (with coupon code "handbook" not "hollywood") did come yesterday. I got 16 replacement cartridges to go with it. At my normal rate of shaving (twice a week at most) and refusal to switch to a new cartridge until the dull blades are ripping the hair out of my face, this is easily 3 lifetime supplies.

• Like 5

Forums died when Jared Leto stopped lurking and PMing me asking me for money and acting tips

• Like 19

Watching an episode of Mama's Family right now. It still holds up!

Vicki Lawrence is a comedic genius! I sure hope Hayes & Sean have her on at some point.

• Like 4

joe we went out and got vicki lawrence for you but her name is mike lawrence now (pronounced mickey). i don't know the story, i don't even ask questions about this stuff anymore i just keep my head down. anyway maybe we'll do the popcorn gallery although sean has been feeling lightheaded and may not want to

look at this new guy fishing for likes

• Like 21

Mike,

Sadamantium, is that some kind of nerd thing? Please explain.

• Like 9

Mike, I just googled you. What do you think I found, bro? Cut that out. Kids can use the internet.

• Like 14

Mike, how do i get my friends to let me join their band?

Follow up: how much money are instruments usually?

Mike, I gotta hear it from you: Is nerds cool now?

• Like 6

Mike, will you give a state of the forums address, we could really use a pickmeup.

• Like 10