🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

Hi Mike Lawrence!

I don't know who you are. Are you Joey Lawrence and you just got confused? If not do you ever just say "Woah!" all funny for the heck of it?

Okay Bye!

• Like 8

Mike,

I recently took a trip to the UK and I bumped into a man. He got super angry at me and said he would "Beat the tits" off me.

How do I learn to stand up to the mean bullies?

• Like 13

Mike, I went to your "wordpress blog" and it didn't have any blog entries, it was just contact info and links to your projects and stuff. How are we supposed to know how you're doing if you don't write anything on your blog? Also, please stop calling it a blog.

Anyway, my question to you is this. Do you remember what it used to be like before language got all loosey-goosey and full of emojis? Back when words used to MEAN something? Words like "blog?" Because I do.

• Like 12

Mr. M. Lawrence,

What is it like working with Will Smith? What can we expect from Bad Boy 3?

• Like 11

Mike,

I'm an aspiring comedy writer, and man oh man, I bet it's great to be able to write sexy scenes where you can have pretty actors and actresses act out your sexiest commands.

My question is, how do you justify it to your mom? You know she can see right through your rationalizations.

Edit: Oh shit, just saw on wikipedia that your mother was a comedian. New question!

When your mother would do sex jokes, didn't it make you feel gross inside and like you could just DIE?

• Like 12

hey mike, its me your cousin greggy. remember when we were teenagers we would drive around and pay your little brother brandon a dollar to do weird stuff when we went out? haha, yeah, me too

• Like 19

Mike,

When I found out the Mythbusters were just work friends it broke my heart. I know you don't have to be best friends with everyone you work with, but are you and Ike friends in real life?

• Like 14

Hi Mike. Hope you are having a great day.

Are you? Having a great day?

Who do you like more, Hayes or Sean?

What should I wear to a meeting with my boss tomorrow?

What age (of humans) do you think is the worst?

• Like 16

Mike,

I've been doing genealogical research on my family and am interested in the etymology of surnames. How much do you know about your ancestors practice of rinsing off judges?

• Like 13

Mike I'm reading here that you're from a place called Davie in Florida? Now what I want to say about this is that's just some fellow's name. That's a lot of fuckin bullshit if I'm honest Mike people come from places not guys called Davie. Tell the truth coward

• Like 15

To: Mike Lawrence

Re: Your influences

Mike,

Two parter for you.

Part one: How often are you confused for Michael Lawrence the prolific writer, teacher, theorist, and Bridge player?

Part two: What happened to comic books in the late 90s that made them no longer an influence to you?

Sincerely,

Jackal

Attachments:

HX04GOM.png

• Like 16

Follow up: what did your old man do?

• Like 5

Hey Mike,

Weren't you so angry that hilarious twitter late night McDonald's milkshake story turned out to be made up!?

• Like 10

hey Mike,

did you ever dream while growing up in Davie, Florida that you would ever currently reside in New York City after earning your bachelor degree in English from Florida Atlantic University?

• Like 9

Mike,

You still pissed about Dylan going electric?

WHAT?!?! WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?!!

• Like 10

Mike Lawrence,

More like "Like More Ants." Why do you like them so much, and why do you want so many more?

• Like 11

Mike,

You have notoriously come out against McDonald's Breakfast All Day. Can you explain to the good people who work the night shift why you feel it's ok to deny them the mcgriddles that bring them just a drop of joy in this cruel cold world?

• Like 15

Mike,

What did you think of that most recent episode of Horace and Pete?? Powerful stuff.

• Like 5

Mikey boy,

Think Carson Wentz is the real deal or is playing at puny North Dakota State too much of a detriment to overlook? Also Kiper or McShay?

• Like 5

Hey Mike,

I've never heard of you. I had to google a picture. Does you get lots of soups in your beard? I hear them things is good at sopping up p juice.

• Like 10