🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

Mike,

Aren't sausage McMuffins real good?

Please admit this to me, that you think they are good. I don't care if this violates your restraining order. I WANT ANSWERS!

• Like 5

Mike do you remember that KFC ad campaign where they got #iatetheboners trending? I do too.

• Like 9

Mike,

What's your favorite Non-makeup Era KISS song, and why?

PS Vinnie Vincent rulez, dudez!

• Like 3

Mike,

What's your favorite Non-makeup Era KISS song, and why?

PS Vinnie Vincent rulez, dudez!

oohh oohhh sorry JoeLamernini imma let Mike answer but I just wanted to say Heaven's On Fire is one of the greatest butt-rock songs of all time. Peace!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZjevnnkA20

some of the best explicit pointing in music video history y'all.

• Like 3

Mike,

are you ever going to pay back that 50 bucks you owe me? Don't make me tell on you to your mom.

• Like 2

Mike,

I googled you some more. You had a bit in your act where said you have the "face of a rapist, and the self esteem of one of his victims.” As a male comic how did you find the courage to use rape victims as a prop for your self-depreciating joke?

In the event that I googled the wrong Mike Lawrence I would still like the guest to answer the question.

• Like 11

hello friends its been a while since i plugged one of these on here but this week i talked about one of the best episode of Hollywood Handbook ever on my podcast, Podcasts Are Wonderful, with my son Alex and my internet friend Rebecca Bulnes. if youve never listened before just give it a try and if you have any questions about my convoluted format just dm me or something here it is http://podcastsarewonderful.com/post/142777431826/this-week-me-and-dana-scully-rebecca-bulnes-and

• Like 17

Hey Mike, idk who you are but you look familiar. Care to explain?

• Like 5

Hi Bike,

What do you think about Impractical Jokers? Why do you think the joking is so impractical and could you speak on what could be done to make the show successful?

- PJ

• Like 5

Mike,

You met Pete & Pete?! Can you get them to come on HH?!

• Like 6

Mike,

There's a dog in my neighborhood that barks and howls all day all night. But the way the sound travels, I can tell he's just outside like, chained up or whatever. I don't really want to get into my neighbors business but it's possible it's just an abandoned house. Should I go do something about it?

• Like 7

Shayes Clemenport and Hean Davents

• Like 9

Mike,

You met Pete & Pete?! Can you get them to come on HH?!

Big Pete is one of my friends cousins. I'll see what I can do

• Like 7

Mike,

When your mother dropped you as a child, did she find it funny?

• Like 6

Mike, two parter,

Did you ever think of shortening the website from mikelawrencecomedy.com to mikelawrence.comedy?

Why not?

• Like 7

Big Pete is one of my friends cousins. I'll see what I can do

Kevin's older brother from Home Alone? Boy do I have some questions for him.

• Like 4

Question for the forums: anyone watch CBBtv?

I know for a fact I've seen the first two seasons, but I can't remember a single joke that stands out to me. duz it git gud?

• Like 2

Question for the forums: anyone watch CBBtv?

I know for a fact I've seen the first two seasons, but I can't remember a single joke that stands out to me. duz it git gud?

• Like 9

I took my Doughboys enthusiasm to Monday's CBB thread, since I know it pisses off some of you guys when I bring it here. HOWDY HO!

• Like 10