🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 129 — Engineer Cody's Engineer Training Boot Camp and School LIVE

I know for a fact I've seen the first two seasons,

ATTA BOY

but I can't remember a single joke that stands out to me. duz it git gud?

TSK-TSK

thats the one joke I remember.

I do enjoy the show though, benny schwartz as a talent publicist is a big highlight if you enjoy solo bolo

• Like 7

i don't wanna be a total doughposter, but today's DB was great. the idea of 'cuck-e-cheese' will never leave my mind. also, the question that sparked all of the disgusting stuff at the end is from my friend, who has been at the last 2 HH live tapings with me! what a traitor. i'd never write in to that podcast, PCG is the only fan-mail i fuck with.

(i actually write in to Filmspotting almost every week but then i put swear words so they can't read them on air)

• Like 9

Maybe it's just me, but I'm a person.

-Comedy Bang Bang Guy

• Like 6

Mike!

Just between us boys: Molly is a real pill, isn't she?

• Like 7

hello im new here just to say this podcast is good and funny! it's quite loud and can hear most of the words. good job

sincerely, your new friend dmeat

p.s. i am not actually a successful handsome businessman im a young boy trying to figure it out in this crazy world we call: earth.

• Like 12

hello im new here just to say this podcast is good and funny! it's quite loud and can hear most of the words. good job

sincerely, your new friend dmeat

p.s. i am not actually a successful handsome businessman im a young boy trying to figure it out in this crazy world we call: earth.

Nice dmeet you.

• Like 15

I always enjoyed Reggie Watts's questions to guests on CBBtv. I think he'd be a good guest on HH.

• Like 5

You wanna know the Juice Goose? I'll lay it down real thick, put some feathers on it, and pluck it up your bums.

• Like 6

Wow, this has really been The Best Week Ever with Hayes and Sean!! A Double Shot of Hayes and Sean!!!! I Love Hayes and Sean!! The Surreal Life on VH1 with Hayes and Sean...I am babbling like a Brooke on that Hogan show what the hell was it called? With the cameo from Bubba the Love Sponge??

OKAY I GOTTA GO

<3 muffins

• Like 12

Is this another episode of Great Bits?

• Like 7

Another good ep, Cody's not keeping up w/ Brett in terms of not eating shit, but he didn't have a soundboard to fumble on. Always good to hear Tomy Scharp too.

• Like 4

Dear dream journal,

Just woke up from the craziest dream. I went into this cafeteria, and the big buff dude who plays Mack on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD was working there. Also, I looked up at the menu and they served a chicken sandwich with chocolate sauce on it.

What do you mean you don't know who that guy is? Look it up, asshole! Also, why did you start an argument with me. You're MY dream journal! And why do you insist I format my entries like a letter?

Best wishes,

Joe.

• Like 5

Can you do a review of the chocolate sauce chicken sandwich? Was it a hersheys syrup type sauce or more of a mole?

• Like 6

So I've officially been on the forums for a year and one day.

I've learned a lot and even made a few friends along the way.

Hollywood Handbook 4 Life!

• Like 13