🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I love the Beatles, though I can't see Hard Day's Night being canon-worthy. Would be interesting to hear their take on it though.

Given the impact that film had on pop culture, music videos and band documentaries, I'd say it's definitely discussion-worthy. Also, I'd love to indulge in random Beatles trivia: Like, uh, that scene with Ringo you're talking about, it was filmed mainly because the other members of the Band were partying too hard the night before, and he was the only one showing up on the set...

How about Yellow Submarine vs. A Hard Day's Night? I think would be a really interesting discussion. The downside would be a guarantied Beetles film in the canon, which i doubt everyone would be thrilled about.

I'd definitely vote yes for A Hard Day's Night though.

I love the Beatles, though I can't see Hard Day's Night being canon-worthy. Would be interesting to hear their take on it though.

Wow, really?

Even if you don't personally like it that much, I'm surprised anyone would think it's not worthy of the canon. It's got a 99% on RT from 100 reviews, Time named it one of the best movies of all time, Roger Ebert added it to his Great Movies list, and it contains some of the most iconic, influential visuals of the 60's.

I'd absolutely love to see a "vs." with Yellow Submarine.

Sign in to follow this