🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Kevin Bartelt

Episode 280 - Movie Theater Pickle Sandwich

Actress Maria Thayer joins Kulap and Engineer Brett on Who Charted. They share a love for laughter and a hometown Arby's during the top 5 songs on Spotify chart. Maria talks about co-starring in the trueTV sitcom "Those Who Can't" and movie theater etiquette in the movies chart. Also, Ku and Stard give updates on new summah music and Bajillion Dollar Propertie$ during Two Charted.

• Like 1

Love the return of Stard!!!! Is it just me or does Brett's laugh sound suspiciously like H Michael Kre?

PSA: Looks like Howard's Hey Gang episodes are now on iTunes. Subscribed!

• Like 1

Joey Fatone is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Also on board with the pickle/sauerkraut/tuna sandwich.

I just recently finished watching all 3 seasons of "Strangers With Candy". I remember when it originally aired I didn't really get into it. I think Jerri was just too depressing as a main character for me. I loved it this time around though. Maria was also great as the seemingly level headed voice of reason who was shamelessly dating one of her teachers

Stard was great.

Are you disappointed or relieved that your "Ginger Goddess" question wasn't brought up?

• Like 2

When Ty Dolla $ign says "She ride it like a '63" in "Work From Home", I don't think "63" is a sexual euphemism, I think he's talking about a car. Probably a '63 Corvette. I say this because in the next verse after that he says "Imma buy her a new Saleen", which is also a type of sports car, and then he says "Let her ride in a foreign with me". So even though the song's mostly about sex, I just think he's talking about cars during this part.

I felt this was really important to get cleared up.

• Like 1

When Ty Dolla $ign says "She ride it like a '63" in "Work From Home", I don't think "63" is a sexual euphemism, I think he's talking about a car. Probably a '63 Corvette. I say this because in the next verse after that he says "Imma buy her a new Saleen", which is also a type of sports car, and then he says "Let her ride in a foreign with me". So even though the song's mostly about sex, I just think he's talking about cars during this part.

I felt this was really important to get cleared up.

So they were fucking the car?

I work from home everyday. Except I'm freelance so I work alone :(

Okay I know this is such a dangerous question to ask buuuuuut is Kulap pregnant???? ������������������������ (or maybe its just a flowy shirt for no reason)

Sign in to follow this