🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 415 - The Longest Pig Pile

Rob Corddry, Erinn Hayes, and Brian Huskey of Adult Swim's Childrens Hospital join Scott and intern Gino Lambardo for a very special episode of Comedy Bang! Bang! They look back at their fondest memories of the show as it is coming to an end and pitch possible spin-off shows starring your favorite Childrens Hospital characters. Later, podcast host Gustav Dudamel stops by the studio to tell us about his podcast Drama Shoot! Shoot! in which he invites actors who deal with drama to play characters.

Based purely on the guest lineup, and length of the show, this might be the most excited I've been to listen to an episode.

Based purely on the guest lineup, and length of the show, this might be the most excited I've been to listen to an episode.

I had a similar and yet very different reaction: I read "Gino" and my brain got a boner.

• Like 5

Why in the world is Scott releasing all these bonus episodes and not stockpiling them for the month they're on tour? Since I assume there will still be regular episodes in May, plus live recordings on Howl almost every day (and sometimes twice on a day), this is the most prolific run of Comedy Bang Bang, bar none.

Oh yeah and the TV show is coming back soon, content abounds!

• Like 4

Why in the world is Scott releasing all these bonus episodes and not stockpiling them for the month they're on tour? Since I assume there will still be regular episodes in May, plus live recordings on Howl almost every day (and sometimes twice on a day), this is the most prolific run of Comedy Bang Bang, bar none.

Oh yeah and the TV show is coming back soon, content abounds!

i agree,, Scott's work ethic is making me coin the name "Tupacer Man" for him

• Like 2

Scott clearly just can't wait to get to Episode 420.

• Like 3

Have you ever acted Gino?

One time I had to act like I wasn't wasted in front of a police officer.

This is great - Huskey & Gabrus are busting me up.

• Like 9

If I thought I couldn't love Gino more, he says "Fuck the Pats" and, just, it's beautiful.

• Like 3

i wonder if they are pumping out so many episodes to try and get the 420th episode close to 4/20. cuz we all know Scock is such a mega stoned boi

i wonder if they are pumping out so many episodes to try and get the 420th episode close to 4/20. cuz we all know Scock is such a mega stoned boi

Ultimate CBB 4/20 pod? Adam Pally as Bro, John Lennon, Shelly Driftwood...

• Like 4

Don't forget Uncle Stoney!

• Like 3

I had a similar and yet very different reaction: I read "Gino" and my brain got a boner.

Not gonna lie - I got a sem-dog too.

• Like 4

It's weird to get a stiffy when you read a podcast description. It's even weirder spending the next hour trying to rub one out whilst listening to that episode.

• Like 3

I am truly at a loss for words. This is amazing.

You know what LegalZoom? You've been arooound...

• Like 1

My excitement for the 420 episode has reached Critical Mass.

I would hope Gino was involved. I also want Tom Jimson to come back for another episode.

It's weird to get a stiffy when you read a podcast description. It's even weirder spending the next hour trying to rub one out whilst listening to that episode.

It's not that kind of forum.

• Like 5

I had a dream about an improvised horror podcast that was the greatest show of all time. This Drama Shoot! Shoot! makes me think this idea has legs!

• Like 1