🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Can't Stop the Music: LIVE!

I think someone is confusing "lesbian" with "misandrist." Pete explicitly states that he's friends with Cameron in the episode, therefore, she cannot hate all men. She's just not into dicks.

Considering every single negative thing I've read about this episode was written by men, I think there's definitely an argument to be made that "men are dicks." Personally, I don't subscribe to that kind of black and white reasoning, but I may be biased.

All I know is if a lesbian comedian ever makes a joke that threatens the importance of my penis--and therefore (apparently) the sole measure of my own self-worth--ever again, I will not rest until I've signed up to every forum on Earth to proclaim vehemently that that's simply not true.

• Like 8

Okay, now this thread has been resurrected, one thing did strike me, that's now way too late to make any difference.

The part where Cameron talks about Bruce Jenner putting his underwear on under the covers and how that spoke a greater message about how uncomfortable he is in his body and his desire to transition back then.

Could it be possible that as the cover athlete and spokesman for Wheaties, they didn't want him to be naked in a movie about the Village People?

won a dales pale ale gift basket from my local pizza place. And what do I find sitting there at the top?

DEATH BY COCONUTS

tumblr_o61u7cpShu1qzcpbuo1_1280.jpg

And it came with roach clips.

Thats no can't stop the music gift basket!!!

acyfd5.jpg

that's a gift basket! and I dare anyone to top that!

and it's fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also think the bananas are a nice touch if i do say so myself.

• Like 4

That gift basket needs more milkshakes!

• Like 5

That gift basket needs more milkshakes!

slimfast milkshakes!!! LOL

I so wish I had them.

There's something ironic about Cameron Esposito giving Steve Guttenberg crap for screaming everything he says, right?

This is by far the worst hdtgm episode. Not because of Cameron, because they hardly talked about the episode! Pete Holmes is unbearable to listen to and was trying way too hard.