🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 - Mike Lawrence, Our Close Friend

What a nerd

Great sneaker talk! I also have the Hail Caesar Zeros. It's crazy because they seem like a funny shoe but not the best shoe in general but then when you look closer at the shoe for the 4th time because they're showing it at the discount theat--shoe store, you realize it has a lot of important things to say about religion and shoes!

Also, I liked midnight special. I don't remember them saying thending 40 minutes in but that may have happened during my potty break

• Like 7

Whenever I quickly scroll through the page I think I see my favorite rap artist, but I'm always mistaken because it's actually pizza d.j. Bart

parappa-the-rapper-2-12-11-15-2.png

I'm more of a Chop-Chop Master Onion fan

• Like 6

So super-guest Mikey likes comic books and pro wrestling (I did some outside research to figure that one out) and seemingly hates answering other people's questions.

Can Mike be my new friend? He seems like he'd really fit in with my inner circle.

• Like 8

Hayes making Sean crack up with "Hail Caesar Zeros" was a highlight of an episode.

Chin up, Mike Lawrence. You're goin' places, baby!

• Like 11

I just noticed how the theme songs for "Hollywood Handbook" and "Friends" both have a fun clap along part at the beginning.

• Like 10

Chip-Chop?

Ah, exposed as being a fairweather fan. I could lie and say I hit the "O" by accident with a swollen finger but I've got the spindly digits of a Jafar-type.

Hope this doesn't plummet my post:like ratio in here.

• Like 6

Sorry I made Mike so sad about my question about ants. He's already sad about his comic book thing so I can't help but feel like I made things worse.

Also Hayes called me "Ban More Stuff," not "Ban on Stuff." Do I change it?

• Like 16

Also Hayes called me "Ban More Stuff," not "Ban on Stuff." Do I change it?

ask wargen

• Like 11

Does any one care about any thing any more?

No.

• Like 11

I'm not funny

Kieran no one wanted you to find out like this. I'm so sorry.

• Like 10

This feels odd. Are you my brother?

your name is better

• Like 8

I don't know who Kieran is

A really special guy, that's who.

• Like 7

I just want to say that I wasn't at all scared by the frankingstein joke, I was kind of not fully on board with it either though. Doesn't frankingsteins have bolts in their necks? I guess we can assume they are being received by nuts buried somewhere under the skin, but that just opens the door to all kinds of hypothetical stuff in there that might not be true. Nice try, Mike's mom

• Like 8

When I saw Hayes pop into last week's thread asking for PopCorn Gallery questions, a few people had already posted questions. I thought, "Eh, not gonna bother, because he'll probably just be taking three from the first page." Feel pretty dumb here, folks. Gotta believe in myself in the future, just like Kieran.

• Like 11

Wrapping up the third time through, folks. Feel like a vulture slowly circling and descending upon what is ultimately a meal that will feed me and my family until next Tuesday when I download the next episode of meal for my family. That got away from me a little.

Anyway, Hayes and Sean really should Popcorn-Gallery all their guests straight out of the gate so they know which eps shouldn't run longer than an hour.

• Like 7

I feel like my Popcorn Gallery Q would've been A'd if Souprman hadn't immediately stepped in said some stuff in last week's thread. Thanks a lot, buddy!

That's sarcasm, we're not really buddies, buddy!

• Like 8

Great episode, as was expected.

A little off topic, but I wanted to congratulate Chanson for his mention on an episode of The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. Chanson has apparently been making songs that sound like Hanson songs but are just different enough to be legally different. Hayes and Sean have such talented fans.

• Like 5

When I went and saw the movie Brooklyn, I didn't know much about it other than it was a story of a solo female immigrant, I got it mixed up and assumed it had the plot of the Marion Cotillard movie The Immigrant .. which...

does not turn out well at all for Marion's character, as I understand it

... there was a sense of dread I put on myself,, and I was pleasantly surprised when Brooklyn was largely a very hopeful and nice movie, some diarrhea in a bucket aside.

Very similar experience here: Sean had his warning at the end of a very funny sneaker segment, I knew Wargen's bomb of a question had a potential for being dropped. I feared the worst around every corner, but the episode turned out great! A perfect analogy.

• Like 14