🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 - Mike Lawrence, Our Close Friend

Is it weird that I don't blaze on some herb?

yeah dude it's 2016. Everyone is gay, black people are white now, and if you don't milk your dabs then you're voting for trump.

• Like 13

I've never been very good at smoking pot drugs so I gave up trying. I had a few pleasant experiences, but 90% of the time it just resulted in me being absolutely convinced that I needed to get to bed immediately or else a nonspecific terrible something would happen. Now my drug of choice is my morning coffee, and I only get high on life and different combinations of OTC meds, and sometimes I'll get all silly and hopped up on sugar and candy and Jolt cola 84.gif

• Like 8

Man, don't even TALK to me until I have my morning coffee!

• Like 15

I relistened today and changed my mind, Mike can just eat shit. I retract calling him slugger. I'm listening to the Cody bootcamp/school thing and catching things I missed last week, like the hot goss on Cody's Venmo habits.

• Like 9

Great pod this week. Cannot believe I missed a chance to ask Mike Lawrence a question! I am literally his biggest fan! Remember when he made that iPhone cookie? Guy really cracks my shit up.

• Like 9

LMAO dudes don't even do drugs. Everyone knows the true Handbook heads are constantly smoking that sweet sweet kind bud, getting yipped out on some white lightning, rolling heavy on those pink ladies or at the very least riding that zanny bus. Joe how'd you even sign up for the forums brah everyone knows that's Earwolf required homie!

• Like 13

I need more help, please.

• Like 13

LMAO dudes don't even do drugs. Everyone knows the true Handbook heads are constantly smoking that sweet sweet kind bud, getting yipped out on some white lightning, rolling heavy on those pink ladies or at the very least riding that zanny bus. Joe how'd you even sign up for the forums brah everyone knows that's Earwolf required homie!

You'd be surprised what people assume about you when you dress head-to-toe in Kottonmouth Kings merch.

(Ugh, sorry, that was a bit. I can't even pretend to like KMK. Blech!)

• Like 8

My friend literally played a guitar solo on a Kottonmouth Kings track once

We smoked 2 many today, time to go to UCB and see The Birthday Boys! !!!!

• Like 6

Well now I feel like an asshole! I mean, they're music ain't for me, but more power to you and your buddy, Cheeb.

• Like 3

On to more pleasant things: I came up with one of those cool before-and-after names, maybe some lurker can use it: Stone Cold Steve Austin Powers.

There, that should right the ship!

• Like 10

Still coming down on 4:21, which, as method man has reminded us, is a day of reflection. Listening to the Handbook to become re-familiarized with the material world and the real classic feel to this episode (guest who seems unfamiliar to the idea of the show, extended popcorn gallery, nice healthy intro) is putting my feet back in my shoes

• Like 5

oh baby this one was a classic ep. the intro part was very nice and funny and the after part juiced me up in a strange way, not unpleasant.

also i was surprised that my exceedingly unfunny username/question combination wasn't enough to convince mike that the pcg questions were in fact garnered from people outside of comedy. anyway it was lovely to be involved even though my question had very little emotional impact. very good job hh, very good job everyone

• Like 4

I've been trying to walk as exercise lately while reading Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass... is there a joke I can make involving the clever wordplay of "Walk Whitman"? Also, I feel like I should have brought this up yesterday so I could make a Leaves of Grass/ 420 joke...

• Like 5

I've been trying to walk as exercise lately while reading Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass... is there a joke I can make involving the clever wordplay of "Walk Whitman"? Also, I feel like I should have brought this up yesterday so I could make a Leaves of Grass/ 420 joke...

sometimes its important to never actually deliver the joke, but have it perpetually waiting to be born

• Like 6

sometimes its important to never actually deliver the joke, but have it perpetually waiting to be born

like family man

• Like 4

I'm listening to the Cody bootcamp/school thing and catching things I missed last week, like the hot goss on Cody's Venmo habits.

That was truly one of my favourite parts of the episode and how it's clearly something that Sean and Hayes had been keeping in for a long time.

• Like 4

This just in: Spoonman Mike Mitchell endorses Bernie Sanders for president

• Like 9