🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 - Mike Lawrence, Our Close Friend

This just in: Spoonman Mike Mitchell endorses Bernie Sanders for president

"This will be fun because I'm high and I don't get high" - Mitch last night at the top of the 420 Life show at UCB, one of the most discombobulated comedy shows I've ever been to.

• Like 8

blushing...can't believe the mods put that there..but who am I to disagree

• Like 6

Guys, Prince dead.

Chyna too. Sad day for entertainment.

• Like 3

Sad day for entertainment.

sad day for people with only first names, too.

• Like 9

oh boy i know this is like the least important aspect of this whole mess, but i hope prince wasnt supposed to be the guest on tuesday's ep

Should we come up with Popcorn Gallery questions for Prince out of respect for the deceased?

Prince, you sang about red cars and red hats but also purple rain. If you had to pick would your favorite color be red or purple?

• Like 4

Chyna too. Sad day for entertainment.

Also Guy Hamilton, director of the James Bond classic GOLDFINGER.

So I was curious about what Prince died of, and after less than five minutes on YouTube I found out. Tragically, he was used as a blood sacrifice to Satan so the people who run the entertainment industry can gain demonic powers :(

• Like 4

So I was curious about what Prince died of

of what Prince died. show some respect and don't end sentences in prepositions in regards to the recently deceased.

• Like 10

My apologies, I've always been bad at that. I'm going to pray real hard to Satan tonight though, and beg that he please leave our celebrities alone. (especially a certain two Hollywood big shots)

P.s. it'll bother me if I don't clarify that I'm not trying to make light of the untimely death of a well respected artist. It's just that people on YouTube be crazy, man!

• Like 3

Just listened to the ep, finally. Man, I love a good "guest doesn't get the joke" episode. Especially when it's so bad that Hayes and Sean have to address it in the opening segment.

I am curious as to how the guests are briefed on the premise of the show; like, my dream would them doing a commentary episode over the Pauly Shore one. But it seemed like Lawrence was at least a good sport about it by the end.

EDIT: Now that I've read through some of the other posts, let me clarify: the episode was hilarious, and Mike was really funny in it. It's just always funny to me when the guest has a totally different vibe and doesn't go along with the premise.

My favorite part was Hayes calling Chanson a "self-styled bully"

• Like 17

think David Gregory records his podcast at Earwolf studios? I like the idea of Mitt Romney sitting on the couch in front of the shoe wall and running into Jon Gabrus or somebody

• Like 11

Hi Sean and Hayes--- Your fans are demanding† it "Sean O'Connor Again, Our Close Friend." Consider it!

†(you don't owe me anything I was just relistening to RSS and you three knuckleheads get along great)

††† And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

• Like 15

In case you guys don't follow Earwolf on snapchat and didn't see that yesterday we were adding to and rearranging our shoe wall... I personally moved The HH Shoe down to a prominent place above the beautiful Lauren Lapkus shoe.

15ogqwx.jpg

From Adam Sachs: "The new shoe placement will allow fans to crane their necks to see the inside of the shoe when the HH guys move into there and OMFG takes the outside" :P

Are the shoes deliberately in the shape of the eyes on Spider-Man's mask, or is it a coincidence?

• Like 4

Earwolf snapchat also had a segment called "Cody Cam" and it was very scary. I'm glad it only lasted 8 seconds because I felt like I was going to be trapped in there for all of eternity.

• Like 7

Sean is barely even on the shoe. When will the bad boys of Hollywood get some respect around Earwolf studios?

• Like 8