🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 130 - Mike Lawrence, Our Close Friend

Man, a shoe doesn't even do our boys justice. They oughta be drawn on a bra, since they're so successful with the ladies!

• Like 7

Man, a shoe doesn't even do our boys justice. They oughta be drawn on a bra, since they're so successful with the ladies!

More like because they're a couple of real boobs.

e: i've been meaning to post this when it's Hayes doing the ads and I keep forgetting: "Guess it really does Hayes to advertise..."

• Like 6

Maybe five four club can make their clothing this month all Sean and Hayes themed. Now that Sean has cooled down on the poster game.

• Like 2

Or was it Brett Cam? They're all the same, especially when you're in their POV.

Once again pointing out how every day Brett has to face the cold hard truth that he and Cody are equals.

• Like 4

Yay, Mike Lawrence didn't fit in with the guys. But the guys handled it so well and made something out of it. Like the Pauly ep. (A classic) I will listen to it again soon. Especially for the sneakers.

• Like 3

alright fine, i'll admit it.

i didn't enjoy mike lawrence's stand-up when i saw him a few months ago. knew right away he'd be a non-cooperative guest that, of course, Hayes and Sean would work around to still create a great episode. I mean, he does nerd stuff. Unironically. That's really all you need to know.

great episode. there's really no point in ranking episodes anymore, they've just been at a 10/10 level for so long now

• Like 4

but Deadpool was an all-timer. i got the pro-version.

That is a great ep.! All episodes are 10/10! I'm on my third time listening to all of them. I'm sure I'm on the lower end when it comes to listened episodes on these forums. Lol.

• Like 5

Ya, this is embarrassing.

But I guess, if I could be totally honest, i don't really get what the 'popcorn gallery'... "is"...

I mean I get how popcorn is a thing you eat at a movie. But a movie is at a theater.

The only time you're at a gallery is an art gallery.

Maybe it should be called the Popcorn Theater? Or maybe the Popcorn Lobby?

Also I like to sometimes get Raisinets or Sno Caps.

Sour Patch Gallery?

Anything, literally anything to help me understand, will be gratefully appreciated

The peanut gallery was where poorer movies/theater goers would sit, most of the time it was on a balcony above everyone else. And being poor they were known to eat peanuts (a cheap snack at the time) during the show, so that's how it got its name. It also was known for people making uneducated comments during the show from the balcony. They modernized it and it's us making uneducated comments during the show, and now we have popcorn and not peanuts.

Those 2 are amazing! A very smart smart way to snub us! Lol

• Like 6

Why haven't S&H done anything on Game of Thrones? Or anything that I can remember. I bet they could do a thing were they turn their podcast into a hype podcast for game of thrones spoilers and theories, while they have never seen it. Could be good. New season tonight! Can't wait!

• Like 1

Why haven't S&H done anything on Game of Thrones? Or anything that I can remember. I bet they could do a thing were they turn their podcast into a hype podcast for game of thrones spoilers and theories, while they have never seen it. Could be good. New season tonight! Can't wait!

Why, cause there's a guy named Pod on that show and this is a podcast? Cast doesn't stand for castle.

• Like 2

Cast doesn't stand for castle.

It doesn't? Man, I've been using the word wrong this whole time!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forums, Golly. I'm JeffreyParties. I'm a bit of an old pro at this, so if you want any tips on how to be better at posting, just ask me. Not that I'm saying you need to be better at posting, but just give it some thought, kid. Much love.

P.S. fix your picture.

• Like 10

Welcome to the forums, Golly. I'm JeffreyParties. I'm a bit of an old pro at this, so if you want any tips on how to be better at posting, just ask me. Not that I'm saying you need to be better at posting, but just give it some thought, kid. Much love.

P.S. fix your picture.

And don't forget to post a picture of your dad.

• Like 3

And don't forget to post a picture of your dad.

Also it is forum custom to have his dick visible in the picture.

• Like 3

Also it is forum custom to have his dick visible in the picture.

I've got pics of both. What do you want first?

• Like 1

You guys Jake and amir are going to be on HH?!

Don't you dare fucking put that hope inside me without backing it up you sadistic shit

Not only is Mr. Jones a gentleman and a scholar, but I'd go so far as to say he is also very much a baller and a shot caller. I'm sure if he was to own a Chevrolet Impala it would without a doubt be rolling on 20 inch blades.

I'm friggin GEEKING right now guys! Holy hot pile of shit if I get the pro version this week I'm retiring from the forums life.

• Like 1

I'm ashamed to say I don't know Jake or Amir

• Like 1

I'm ashamed to say I don't know Jake or Amir

I don't know them, either, but I remain unashamed.

• Like 5

I saw a Jake and Amir sketch where Ben Schwartz played a bunch of different Ben Schwartz characters that he had played on previous Jake and Amir sketches. Too scary. I need to know what the alts of all of those lines were // Ben needs to come back on the show!!!!!!!

• Like 1