🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
engineerdoug

Episode 106.5 — It\'s A Fucking Podcast: Pt. 2

By now you've had a week to dream up possibilities for this episode. Will Cake Boss be able to reach Chewbacca? Will he be bitten by a radioactive cake animal? Will Buddy and Andy Richter play Would You Rather and figure out the origin of steampunk culture? I won't spoil anything for you, but there WILL be plugs so listen up! Be sure to check out the newly renovated Earwolf website complete with new features, new apps, new merch, and new donation opportunities.

Cake Boss just has no luck when it comes to cake creatures. I'm beginning to doubt the validity of his namesake.

The idea that people turn steampunk because of Family Circus cartoons might be my favorite totally-provable-scientific-fact discovered on Comedy Bang Bang.

• Like 1

The idea that people turn steampunk because of Family Circus cartoons might be my favorite totally-provable-scientific-fact discovered on Comedy Bang Bang.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Scott Auk needs to get the Cake Wolf and Little Gary in the same room for a podcast....

• Like 1

This download for this isn't working at the moment, but I assume it's an issue you're working on. Unless being in the UK has something to do with it as nobody else seems to have had a problem yet.

The national anthem's lyrics should be changed to 'Jeremy Piven.'

Well I've got it on itunes, so it's not a problem for me. But the download link still doesn't seem to be working even if the streaming version is.

I loved Scott questioning Paul on his contradiction over cakewolf/raccoon story causing Andy to try and find a reason to justify it. Another improviser would have just ignored this and gone with it, but Scott has to question these things and it keeps people on their toes. I can never tell in these instances whether or not Scott knows what he's doing. He's either a genius that knows exactly when to break the rules or he's or it's all just an accident.

Yeah, the mp3 link is down for me as well, and that is a problem since I don't use iTunes. Oh noes! The last episode was one of the funniest things I've heard on the interwebs, so I was really looking forward to the conclusion.

I don't know how part 2 was better than part 1, must have been all that wookiee peyote.

Who knew Chewbacca was such a freak?

Damn. Shoulda asked if Chewbacca ever had sex with a cake wolf. There could be cake were-wookies running around that we don't know about!

The guys were closer than they new with their "hit by a car" Chewbacca death scenario. His death was even more stupid. He was actually crushed by a falling moon.

I'm ashamed that I somehow know this, despite never having read any Star Wars "novels."

• Like 1

A falling moon. Huh. That's pretty dumb. Still, it's cooler than when the Incredible Hulk died from falling out of a helicopter in that TV movie.

WAY too much Scott Aukerman on this one...

Scentient cake-droid heaven was the best.

Cake wolf was not funny

Sign in to follow this