🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

I'll come out and admit this right now: I haven't watched this film and, according to the box office report on the wikipedia page, no one else did, either. However, I was looking through the recently added to Netflix list and this movie happened to be on it, so I decided to look into it. The main premise, the premise the movie sells itself on, is that two people meet, fall in love, have sex, then find out they might be siblings. And it just gets crazier from there. There are random twists, stupid character choices, and all the incest humor you never asked for. It seems like a remarkably bad movie and, now that it's on Netflix, it seems like the perfect time to give it watch.

The poster, home video covers and marketing tries to make it feel like Heather Graham was the main character, but in the actual film she barely had anything to do throughout when in reality Chris Klein (hot off of American Pie) was the protagonist. It would also mark the downfall for Klein as he would later bring us Rollerball and Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li among others that prompt his career decline.

My high school english teacher was friends with one of the writers on this movie, who also worked on Black Knight and wrote the script for Drop Dead Fred 2 which Rik Mayall turned down because he felt he was too old for the role.