🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
PatrickFleury

VultureFest Live Show

This LDR I have with Hayes and Sean is really starting to get to me. wish I could see my boys fighting vultures at the fest but I'll be in FL catching rays (sun rays). have fun tho

• Like 2

We're going! :) Everything else I was thinking about going to sold out while I was getting the tickets, but I had priorities man.

• Like 3

Glad to see the boys got a prime spot. 10:30 AM Saturday morning!

• Like 6

I will be there! Thejjar clued me in or I would have never known!

I bought five tickets , gonna have an entourage with me. They keep fighting over which one gets to be E because I paid so obviously I am Vin, but really I am E because Vincent Chase was actually not even that cool.

I am driving in from Boston .. getting hammered on lodging but it will all be worth it!

• Like 5

I've heard of getting hammered on lager. But hammered on lodging??

• Like 5

I will be there! Thejjar clued me in or I would have never known!

I bought five tickets , gonna have an entourage with me. They keep fighting over which one gets to be E because I paid so obviously I am Vin, but really I am E because Vincent Chase was actually not even that cool.

I am driving in from Boston .. getting hammered on lodging but it will all be worth it!

Ooh, we can start the 2016 fantasy drafts then!

• Like 1

i just got back from NYC last night and i was about to buy this ticket and finally get an oil change and get ready for a roadtrip and its SOLD OUT. if anyone has an extra and wants to support a true AMERICAN ignore the guy above me

• Like 5

It's sold out wtffffff. Anyone got an extra ticket for sale to support a real NEW YORKER ignore the foreigner and normal guy above me. Brews on me and price of admission

• Like 2

Bottles on me plus i got this insane dab rig we can set up at our seats

• Like 7

I just learned about this, and am SO DEVASTATED to see the show is sold out. Are tix on stubhub or suchlike?

Round trip flight to NYC - $300

tickets to the show - $25

laughter - ~$50 max, sorry boys.

yo cheeba. i'm on this one, remember?

reh-prah-zen-ting the hollyganj handblunt crew

wagwan cheeba. wagwan.

• Like 2

I have a few tickets and can't go now cause I got my dates flipped. Am very disappointed but will sell them off for face to anyone that needs. Shoot me a message and we can coordinate!

• Like 1

I have a few tickets and can't go now cause I got my dates flipped. Am very disappointed but will sell them off for face to anyone that needs. Shoot me a message and we can coordinate!

Just sent you a PM, I've been looking everywhere trying to find tickets. I totally missed this when it originally went on sale.

(I haven't heard back so if anyone else has a spare ticket, please let me know. Thanks!)

Reporting live from a viaduct just beneath La Guardia's storied Terminal D...

The Casper Podcast Lounge lived up to expectations - and more. (My great grandpa was actually involved in some rehabilitation work following the infamous grease fire in 1902, back when calling the area Hell's Kitchen actually meant something)

The guest, former NYC Mayor Alex Bloomberg, was a real whiz with computer and online. He not only helped Hayes master his laptop (now you know why they call him the Macbook "Pro"), but also really hack into podcasting as a digital medium, or something.

Numerous loffs, a few bigtime OMG moments, a killer cameo by some random dude, and complimentary Strongbow Ciders after the show. I mean, wow!

Here's a few candids from the event.

Bye!

• Like 3

OMG excellent pics! I was there, too! this was an epic one. The Loffter was of all the hooks. And the dudes stayed after to hang with us fan people even though most of us aren't even famous or anything.

Very excited for this to post. WOOT NY baaaby.