🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pig nash

I Know Who Killed Me (2007)

The project that earned Lindsay Lohan 2 razzies for worst actress!

Thirded. It's hard to actually express how bug-nuts this movie is without going into detail. So here goes:

(spoilers, but who cares)

From wikipedia:

Aubrey and Dakota are indeed twins, born to Virginia Sue Moss, a crack addict. Moss gave birth to them the same time the Flemings had their own child, who died in the incubator. Daniel Fleming quietly raises one as his own daughter, paying Virginia over the years by mail. Dakota finds the envelopes and attempts to find her sister, when she suffers sympathetic resonance from her twin's wounds, and is found by the highway. It turns out the two are stigmatic twins, with a psychic connection that lets them share pain, communicate, and even share experiences, which explains some of Aubrey's stories.

Stigmatic twins? Born to a crack addict and separated at birth? WTF?

I can't believe more people are not on board for this one! This was the most uncomfortable twin/amputation/stripper movie ever. I think people are afraid to pull punches on Lindsay, but this movie must be addressed!

That movie "I Know Who Killed Me" with Lindsay Lohan is much more interesting if you think of it as a spiritual sequel to "The Parent Trap."

That movie "I Know Who Killed Me" with Lindsay Lohan is much more interesting if you think of it as a spiritual sequel to "The Parent Trap."

Lindsay Lohan, holds the record for the most Razzies in a single year, was on Lifetime, Lindsay Lohan.

Lindsay Lohan, holds the record for the most Razzies in a single year, was on Lifetime, Lindsay Lohan.

I actually saw this in theatres, back when I was still somewhat of a Lindsay Lohan fan.
(Look, I'm gay, aka her target market, and she wasn't always SO awful.)
Three words: "Double amputee sex".

If you want to see a movie that opens with a close up of a hairless cat's butt, and stars Lindsay Lohan as identical twins raised on opposite sides of the tracks (wholesome suburban teen & stripper), one of whom has to track down the other before she is killed in a movie filled with every cliche imaginable, then you will thoroughly enjoy this nearly-unwatchable and entirely un-unwatchable movie.

If you want to see a movie that opens with a close up of a hairless cat's butt, and stars Lindsay Lohan as identical twins raised on opposite sides of the tracks (wholesome suburban teen & stripper), one of whom has to track down the other before she is killed in a movie filled with every cliche imaginable, then you will thoroughly enjoy this nearly-unwatchable and entirely un-unwatchable movie.

This is your lucky break: http://www.earwolf.com/episode/i-know-who-killed-me/

Sign in to follow this