🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
pig nash

Are we going to get more?

I can't wait for more hilarious analogies if/when we get them.

I also can't wait for more Mike Detective! It seems like it's a real bitch to write, though, what with the joke-or-two-per-second pace. A superb podcast!

This show is begging to be picked up and turned into an animated series. Hey Cartoon Network's Adult Swim - make like a pube get on the ball.

• Like 1

I actually thought of a cool thing to do, if I had the resources, willingness and follow through. Make a slide show version to be played along side the radio adventures.

I hope they go with the sci-fi bent and that each season takes a new tact: a western, a WWII adventure fighting 5th columnists, or even Mike and Stephanie as Fibber McGee and Molly.

• Like 1

good idea, stefan. if they can't get a second series off the ground (it had something to do with rob heubel's schedule, right?), just turn the first series into a video podcast with animation. i would love that.

Scott said yesterday on his twitter that they were writing season 2. So, I'd imagine we'll see it again sometime in the Winter.

Seriously. I'm starting to feel like a plastic surgeon in a city where people have self esteem. I'm running out of patients.

Unfortunately I don't think this will ever see the light of day again, unlike Thin Lizzy guitarist Gary Moore who always gets his recommend daily does of sunshine.

Agreed Andy B. Agreed indeed. Maybe someone will get a little ballsy and write chief queef/rizzoli and isles into a script. And maybe....that person....will be me! But probably not. :D

This podcast had me laughing out loud in public today. Bummed to hear it's not still going. :(

Sign in to follow this