🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Vasectomist

A Plethora of Suggestions

'The Room' (2003) - already a 'classic' amongst bad movies

'Highlander II: The Quickening' (1991) - the definition of the absence of logic

'Alone in the Dark' (2005) - actually Uwe Boll deserves a full episode devoted to him

'Howard the Duck' (1986) - I'm too afraid to suggest what I really want - 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' ( 2008)

'It's Pat' (1994) - worst SNL movie ever

'Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus' (2009) - or just do a SyFy special, these movies are quite fun to watch (especially 'under the influence')

holy shit, no idea they made an "It's Pat" film! They will really drive any successful SNL bit into the ground, won't they?

The Room has been discussed endlessly in a million other places. I think they'd want to avoid doing something that's so well covered.

Well 'Battlefield: Earth' was covered maybe the most of all bad movies. I don't mind listening to a 'new take' on some movies. But I would prefer if they did something obscure like 'It's Pat' or something stupid beyond belief like 'Highlander II'

Vasectomist, you know that Star Wars: The Clone Wars' ( 2008) is an animated television show and not a movie film, right?

I stand corrected. I had completely forgotten about this. Wrote it off as kid stuff at the time, as my interest in Star Wars had already dropped off significantly after the pile of Sith that was the prequels.

'The Room' (2003) - already a 'classic' amongst bad movies

'Highlander II: The Quickening' (1991) - the definition of the absence of logic

'Alone in the Dark' (2005) - actually Uwe Boll deserves a full episode devoted to him

'Howard the Duck' (1986) - I'm too afraid to suggest what I really want - 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' ( 2008)

'It's Pat' (1994) - worst SNL movie ever

'Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus' (2009) - or just do a SyFy special, these movies are quite fun to watch (especially 'under the influence')

The Room was covered in episode 23 and I had never heard of it. I still need to see it for myself.

Sign in to follow this