🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 417 - The 3 Year Diet

Shane Torres, comedian extraordinaire returns now as a New Yorker on this week's Comedy Bang! Bang! Shane joins Scott to chat about his 5 year plan, moving from Portland to the Big Apple, and the finale to the saga of the other Shane Torres. Then, Tom Petty's brother Ron Petty appears to answer all and any typical Tom Petty questions. Plus, Dr. Peter Fash, Scott's own doctor arrives to speak on the perfect diet.

god I hope the hard-hitting questions are asked about that time someone stole Tom Petty's beard

• Like 6

"She never got a whiff of that sweet D?!"

This was the kind of Scotty Stupidity that really gets me going on the Monday morning drive to work

• Like 4

Thanks Scottie for using my catchphrase. I am hung over after being the best man at my childhood friend's wedding.

This made me feel better

• Like 4

Boboli is popular among podcast guests. I vaguely remember Doug Doizoyce mentioning Boboli....

• Like 1

Imagine the look on my face when I was getting a whiff of some sweet D and I saw this episode pop up my phone. Uncanny.

"That's yer diet/That's ya dyin'" bit needs to be on the end of the year best-of's.

• Like 9

I liked the "keep talking and you'll end up dead" thing

Wonder if there was a different plan for Petty

• Like 4

Really wasn't feelin' this ep until the "that's your diet/that's your dyin'" exchange. So ridiculous.

Now let's shine that contract.

• Like 3

I found something so subtle and funny about Gaul's charac, that blase attitude really rung true for a doctor to me

Which episode was the John Stamos callback from?

pretty sure it was the last time these guys were on with the rest of the Bajillion cast.

ps, stellar (skateboard) ep!

• Like 1

I've gone back to listen to the last segment of this episode 3 times already today. That's your diet.

• Like 2

I can't believe they taped this on March 9th!

• Like 1

I just had the struggle of not seeming like a mad man at work while listening to "that's your diet/that's you dyin". I'm pretty sure the fact that I couldn't laugh too loud made me laugh even harder.

I just saw a State Farm commercial for about the 100th time, and only now realized that the actor in it is Ryan Gaul. That's you dyin'? Get some life insurance.

• Like 2