🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 417 - The 3 Year Diet

I just saw a State Farm commercial for about the 100th time, and only now realized that the actor in it is Ryan Gaul. That's you dyin'? Get some life insurance.

Yeah? I know he's in car ads, the one that always sticks in my mind has a montage of he and a lady's life evolving, "we're never having kids", "we're never having more kids", "I'm never letting go". When he dropped a Toyota reference in the episode I figured his ads are probably for Toyota.

Whats the deal with CBB guest improvisers and car ads, since Gourley is basically like VW's main guy

EDIT: Hah, it is that state farm ad, it really feels like a car ad to me

Yeah? I know he's in car ads, the one that always sticks in my mind has a montage of he and a lady's life evolving, "we're never having kids", "we're never having more kids", "I'm never letting go". When he dropped a Toyota reference in the episode I figured his ads are probably for Toyota.

Nope, that's the one, it's State Farm.

This was one of my least favourite episodes until the doctor turned up. Then it was awesome.

• Like 1

Live from Zappos it's Saturday night!

"That's yer diet/That's ya dyin'" bit needs to be on the end of the year best-of's.

Came here to say that. :) Funniest bit in the episode, flawless execution. The doctor was hilarious.

Ron/Tom Petty was one of the best new characters I've heard in a while. 3 years of eating nothin but "grass" sounds like quite an adventure. Nice.