🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

Sean and Hayes have to make one of the most difficult decisions in the history of the show: decide on what to order for lunch. Then, JAKE HURWITZ and AMIR BLUMENFELD arrive for an unedited episode to speak on their growing podcast network HeadGum and what we can expect to see from them in the future.

• Like 10

Norm knows how podcasts work.

• Like 16

Podcast!?! I thought this was online radio?

• Like 10

Two guests?!? Interesting. I'm excited to see how this plays out.

• Like 19

this is a headgum podcast

WHATS UP SHITHEADS

that's what i know about headgum podcasts going into the episode. excited to learn more.

• Like 19

I just said last week how it would be amazing if Jake and Amir were guests on CBB...

This'll do, pig. This'll do just fine.

• Like 10

God, it'd be great if they did a teaser freezer for Lonely and Horny.

v excited for this ep

• Like 8

Particularly funny ep!

• Like 11

HH is finally getting poached! They moved their shoe to a better location far too late.

• Like 8

don't think Gabrus will be so HIGH AND MIGHTY about his podcast now he knows his boss Amir is actually mean and bad when Sachs is actually not mean and bad but is cool.

SEND

• Like 11

@Jacob C

Love the conspiracy! But what would be so bad they have to cut it out? Now I want to know that! Your only opening doors we can't shut.

• Like 7

JacobC: doing the hard work for the good of the HH (Hollywood Handbook) community

• Like 8

@Jacob C

Love the conspiracy! But what would be so bad they have to cut it out? Now I want to know that! Your only opening doors we can't shut.

She said the word "retarded" in that episode, so if she's flippantly throwing around sensitive words, given the context that Hayes brought it up in the episode today, probably something racist-sounding. Why am I taking this so seriously?

This ep was incredible. Immediately had to go back and relisten to the interview segment. It was exactly what I'd hoped for.

• Like 10

This ep just felt good y'know?

Amir should practice some tolerance to our eastern European listership. Cheese Luis!

• Like 9

If I subscribe to the podcast on Podcast Addict and on Google Play Podcasts, does that count as two points for the numbers?

• Like 3

AND SO THE GREAT MYSTERY WAS SOLVED!

EXHIBIT A: On the Clark Duke episode, Sean and Hayes implied that they had cut out a bit that a previous guest did (at the guest's request) because they he/she felt it made them look bad.

EXHIBIT B: On TODAY'S episode! Hayes, in the context of discussing racially insensitive bits, says that they can put in some "unused Isliza Shlesinger bits" from her episode to fill up the dead space of this episode.

EXHIBIT C: ON THAT SELF SAME ILIZA SHLESINGER EPISODE! There is an awkward cut mid-conversation. Hayes clarifies that the engineer messed up the record.

However, members of the HH forums, I submit that the mystery guest who demanded part of the show be cut out, is none other than Tissue Box Puppeteer: Iliza Shlesinger!

The prosecution rests.

Great investigation skills! Mike Detective himself would be proud of you.

• Like 7