🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

Really? I've been battling with that for a bit. How are you so sure?

I've listened to IIWY twice and on my third time through right now. I can't be 100% sure but I am 99%. Amir doesn't seem to be understanding the concept and I can see him getting frustrated that he can't be at his funniest because he isn't familiar with HH humor.

• Like 4

I've listened to IIWY twice and on my third time through right now. I can't be 100% sure but I am 99%. Amir doesn't seem to be understanding the concept and I can see him getting frustrated that he can't be at his funniest because he isn't familiar with HH humor.

I agree, but is making question that is his tweet today. "Had a great time on this podcast with these funny dudes!"

Maybe he was mad and cooled down and realized what it was after listening.

• Like 2

Loved that Amir plays the straight guy in this one, although that's usually the role in their podcast now. What a difference from Mike "lay down the" LAWrence

• Like 2

good ep. jake or amir piling up on the other jake or amir with sean and hayes was good. hayes is naturally good when he gets to bully one guy with other guys. also thought cody was very much on point in this ep, besides missing that joke about porking ham like Henry said. that would have played so well into that brilliant 'cornholios in your bag / back' joke that sean made later.

seans fake laugh this episode @42:47 was eerily similar to his one genuine laugh from the last episode @47:44. which makes me think... did cody swap out that one genuine laugh for this fake laugh, to shield us (or him) from consequences of seans genuine laugh being on the podcast? maybe protecting ben afflec-type listeners from another dogma-style incident? is engineers heroes then? or does sean laugh like a real dweebozoid and is embarassed about it?

What if Sean's genuine laugh has a side affect like Big Poppa Hayes's real voice, except instead of making the animals in the zoo start to have sex, it does something really good and positive like world peace or Dilly Bars only cost a dollar again?

That would make more sense to me because then the engineers is actually villains and Cody is maybe going inside the wires to keep Sean's laugh from ever getting out and doing all its good. I don't know. Just spitballing here. But you're definitely right that there's something fishy about this whole laughing business.

• Like 4

My town Dairy Queen closed down last year sometime. Your post made me sad, Fabio's Socks.

• Like 2

I thought of a funny thing Cody could have said when Sean questioned him about the pork buns that weren't on the menu. He could have been all like "no, that's just what I did with the waitress" or something. Or whatever, it was just a sketch of an idea. Have fun with it and make it your own, Cody!

I was hoping he'd say something like, "That was the restaurant where I met my girlfriend Pork Butts."

• Like 6

My town Dairy Queen closed down last year sometime. Your post made me sad, Fabio's Socks.

I'm sowwy :(

But seriously, blame Code-man. I actually think it's probably his fault

• Like 4

I'm sowwy :(/>

But seriously, blame Code-man. I actually think it's probably his fault

Can't blame everything on Cody, you are the one who brought up the Dilly bars... Now I have to go and get some for myself. Not a fun errened to run on a Tuesday night. This is on you.

• Like 6

So I'm a lil mad confused right now. The fab HH boys said they were going to edit out all those sound drops and slates of jake/Amir/Sean/Hayes....but I heard them all throughout the cast!!! I even heard Cody ! They said they were gonna edit it out!

It reminded me of the SXSW episode where they said they would edit out the parts about the email but they left it in on accident. Are the engineers sabotaging Sean and hazeholio to make them look bad. Maybe make the jump to headDUM studios. I hope not.

But seriously why were those parts left in. Really need someone capable in the editing bay. GOSH!!!

• Like 3

I want to smoke hookah with Juelz Santana. Huge Dipset fan here. DIPSET!

These guys are so lucky and awesome and not racist

Killa Cam on Hollywood Handbook 2016

PCG: Is all those furs real pink?

• Like 4

Can't blame everything on Cody, you are the one who brought up the Dilly bars... Now I have to go and get some for myself. Not a fun errened to run on a Tuesday night. This is on you.

Mmmm. Now I want Dairy Queen. Dear god what have I done...

• Like 4

We used to have a Dairy Queen on the island.

Does that make me relatable?

• Like 10

I can't speak for Amir, but this Jake guy is going places..... going with me in my bunk!

RGqRVZP.jpg?1

• Like 19

I tried tacos about 3 weeks ago in Texas.

I made this happen.

(The fact that I was sick afterwards doesn't lessen the relevancy. There were other factors in play. I'm ok now. Thanks for your prayers)

This too.

Very good episode, I liked when the guests talked about their podcast where they give love advice, Hayes and Sean should do that too so I don't have to listen to another podcast.

• Like 17

Killa Cam on Hollywood Handbook 2016

PCG: Is all those furs real pink?

She had a wall shoe

and a tall 'do

Marge hair, no care

chica come thru (killa!)

In bed I egg beat her (what else)

cool off teaser freezer

im the mini movie man

and im pleased to meet ya (whats poppin)

• Like 7

I made this happen.

This too.

Uh I wanted this kept quiet. Guess you didn't read the non disclosure as thoroughly as I asked you to.

• Like 10

can someone please park the Baco truck in my driveway? This is my life now.

• Like 9

What if Sean's genuine laugh has a side affect like Big Poppa Hayes's real voice, except instead of making the animals in the zoo start to have sex, it does something really good and positive like world peace or Dilly Bars only cost a dollar again?

That would make more sense to me because then the engineers is actually villains and Cody is maybe going inside the wires to keep Sean's laugh from ever getting out and doing all its good. I don't know. Just spitballing here. But you're definitely right that there's something fishy about this whole laughing business.

yeah, you're right, that does make more sense. although if the animals in the zoo get intimate that is already positive, because sex is really good and natural, and humans is animals too, and i totally get where jon gabrus was coming from, talking about how doing hens is good now.

and you know what, looking back, i don't even remember how this nonsense "engineers is heroes" got into my post. maybe my brain tazzed out from low sugar (candy is so expensive now & need a chemistry degree to find out what flavor it has), or maybe cody went inside the forum wires too, and hammered the ram, forcing it to say engineers is good somehow.

• Like 5