🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

Tom Scharpling totally slandered Doughboys on this week's Best Show....I'm so torn :-/

DO TELL

• Like 4

Tom Scharpling totally slandered Doughboys on this week's Best Show....I'm so torn :-/

don't be a baby

• Like 9

everyone gets a turn on "who sucks in podcasting". don't take it personal

• Like 6

Having a persistently stinky butt will make you irritable and in a bad mood and make you take your frustrations out on others. I mean, I think. It's not like I would know because I myself suffer from having a stinky butt or anything, lol!....... 263cylj.gif

• Like 7

Anybody listen to Gabrus's podcast on Headgum? I just got done with his Marvel Cinematic Universe one from last week and I gotta say, for being a structureless, kinda unfocused swirl of cussing and off-color comments, it's actually a pretty good listen. When you like the guest/topic, at least

• Like 6

Right now I'm in a meeting at work and theres a guy in here who looks just like BJ Novak. Makes me think of one of my favorite HH eps. Glad I could share this moment with you guys.

• Like 7

DO TELL

well i'm not sure if you're up to date on Best Show, but he's been doing a feature every show called "Who Sucks in Podcasting", and it has been dead on every week. Kevin Smith Fat Man Bat Man, the Vulture's TV podcast, and another garbage one. But then yesterday he gave it to Doughboys

i love it, it's like when Nas and Jay-Z beefed or like when Darth Vader and Luke fight...they're both good guys but like one of 'em has to win, right?

• Like 4

clearly i am not a star wars

I am a star wars, which is why Mitch's inane ramblings about The Force Awakens make me want to kill myself more than I already always want to

• Like 4

well i'm not sure if you're up to date on Best Show, but he's been doing a feature every show called "Who Sucks in Podcasting", and it has been dead on every week. Kevin Smith Fat Man Bat Man, the Vulture's TV podcast, and another garbage one. But then yesterday he gave it to Doughboys

i love it, it's like when Nas and Jay-Z beefed or like when Darth Vader and Luke fight...they're both good guys but like one of 'em has to win, right?

Good on him, that podcast is unlistenable, and I say this as a fan of half the things in the title of the podcast. I'll leave you to decide which ones.

• Like 1

Gonna go ahead and upload my PCG question for this weekend:

Dear Paul Reiser,

Is the "you" you're mad about related to the letter "w (double-u)" cause if so I agree: it should be double V! Thanks my man.

• Like 8

Good on him, that podcast is unlistenable, and I say this as a fan of half the things in the title of the podcast. I'll leave you to decide which ones.

Kevin SMith fat.

• Like 4

Right now I'm in a meeting at work and theres a guy in here who looks just like BJ Novak. Makes me think of one of my favorite HH eps. Glad I could share this moment with you guys.

My mom's watching an episode of Law & Order, and one of the defendants looks like BJ Novak. It's not him, though. This ep is from the early 90s.

• Like 2

Kevin SMith fat.

I was gonna say "Man Bat Man", which is the pet name given by shippers to the Kirk Langstrom/Bruce Wayne pairing.

• Like 4

Will be posting my review of this episode very soon. Stay tuned. I'll post it on the forums.

• Like 11

I got a friend that likes Jake and Amir to listen to this ep

His review:

"I don't get this thing."

• Like 15

I thought doughboys was going to be about financial planning

• Like 8

His review:

Friend who doesn't understand HH? Sorry man, doesn't sound like a good friend. At least you have the forums!

• Like 10

His review:

Please tell your friend I don't get him (or her).

• Like 6

Funny ep

Great review. 10/10

Big fan, love your reviews. What's your secret?

• Like 9

OOOOH i hope they talk about the new Drake album next week.

Views? that's too silly of a title not to goof on. also, that cover. it's like he's really standing on the freaking building!!!!

• Like 1

"Why you gotta fight with me at Cheesecake

You know I love to go there

Say I'm actin' lightskin, I can't take you nowhere

This a place for families that drive Camrys and go to Disney

They don't need to know all of our business"

LOL when did Drake become a club comic?

Great review. 10/10

Big fan, love your reviews. What's your secret?

Your review of his review. 9.5/10

A little too objective. But over all great!

• Like 1