🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

OOOOH i hope they talk about the new Drake album next week.

Views? that's too silly of a title not to goof on. also, that cover. it's like he's really standing on the freaking building!!!!

isn't he sitting

isn't he sitting

fine, you win, i forgot what the art looked like

also, in regards to the doughboys v tom scharpling "beef", doughboys read my question for the feed bag yesterday, so i'm on their side. fuck the best show. yeah, i said it, straight from my new toilet mouth.

• Like 3

Good reaction to my latest review. If anyone wants me to review anything else let me know.

• Like 10

Wasn't sure what Boglins were but a rudimentary google image search has revealed that they are Mickey Rourke puppets. 3 stars.

• Like 5

Please review the TV show Review.

Thanks.

• Like 6

Please reveiw, .... toenails.

That can include trimmings.

• Like 1

For me personally, toenails are a sore subject. My pinky toe has two toenails growing out of it side by side. It looks weird and makes clipping that toenail a very precarious procedure. It also makes me think of how close I was to possibly being born with six toes. What I assume happened is my mom held me in for too long or something and I just started growing additional parts and stuff. If she waited any longer that nail would have grown to a full toe formation. Unfortunately, that's just how gestation works, and I think it's a flawed system. I'm living proof

Oh, well. TGIF, am I right?

• Like 4

For me personally, toenails are a sore subject. My pinky toe has two toenails growing out of it side by side. It looks weird and makes clipping that toenail a very precarious procedure. It also makes me think of how close I was to possibly being born with six toes. What I assume happened is my mom held me in for too long or something and I just started growing additional parts and stuff. If she waited any longer that nail would have grown to a full toe formation. Unfortunately, that's just how gestation works, and I think it's a flawed system. I'm living proof

Oh, well. TGIF, am I right?

Yeah, yeah. We have all heard the story/stories about your weird toe, but what's your review of them in general.

P.S. The gestation thing is new though, I recommend keeping that in when you tell more strangers about your weird toe nail. It adds science book to the whole conversation and makes you more credible. Good choice.

• Like 3

also, in regards to the doughboys v tom scharpling "beef", doughboys read my question for the feed bag yesterday, so i'm on their side. fuck the best show. yeah, i said it, straight from my new toilet mouth.

Doughboys rules.

I know I said I don't need the show anymore a lil' while ago, but I still kinda want it anyway. Isn't that the definition of true love?

• Like 2

Yeah, yeah. We have all heard the story/stories about your weird toe, but what's your review of them in general.

P.S. The gestation thing is new though, I recommend keeping that in when you tell more strangers about your weird toe nail. It adds science book to the whole conversation and makes you more credible. Good choice.

I didn't want to jump in and usurp rating duties, but I'll just preface this by saying that I am an amateur ratist, and my opinion should not be taken as an official rating. Toenails get 10.2/10 from me.

If you read about science then you'll probably find that they still serve a purpose I think, plus I couldn't do that .2 extra joke if I didn't give them the highest score on my rating meter.

• Like 1

A neat trick for light eaters is to sustain their blood sugar levels with a big glass of chocolate milk every 8 hours or so. I once lived exclusively off of chocolate milk for 16 hours.

Also: I just finished season 3 of Banshee, it's good, and Jake and Amir are right- they do talk about it on their podcast network.

• Like 5

Great review. 10/10

Big fan, love your reviews. What's your secret?

destrrroooyyyeed
  • Like 2

Doughboys rules.

I know I said I don't need the show anymore a lil' while ago, but I still kinda want it anyway. Isn't that the definition of true love?

If that's the definition of love, then I guess I love these potato chips. Hm, yeah. That checks out

• Like 7

This is good content.

The best.

• Like 3

Ever buy weed from someone on Craigslist?

• Like 5

for fuckssake, dude, you have a family!

• Like 7

eh, i don't know what the statute of limitations on this subject is, so here it goes!

a number of years ago (a large number, i swear! very large number. pre-medical) my friend bought a large sum (a very, very, very large sum) of hash from craigslist for dirt cheap. it was really terrible, but i sold a very large amount of it in high school. hope that helps!

• Like 5

eh, i don't know what the statute of limitations on this subject is, so here it goes!

a number of years ago (a large number, i swear! very large number. pre-medical) my friend bought a large sum (a very, very, very large sum) of hash from craigslist for dirt cheap. it was really terrible, but i sold a very large amount of it in high school. hope that helps!

and you're nineteen, right?

• Like 2