🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 131 - Jake and Amir, Our Close Friends

If that's the definition of love, then I guess I love these potato chips. Hm, yeah. That checks out

Hey, get a room, you two lol. :P

• Like 5

Ever buy weed from someone on Craigslist?

You're still the reckless thrill junkie I met 15 years ago.

• Like 2

The world needs more badass women comedians like @Nicole Arbour who just double dont give no Fs and are gonna give it to ya raw, Dont like it? Change the channel or change yourself. Are you fat? She comin for ya. Are you afraid of swearing words? Well she isnt and she will tell u that its cause she loves Freedom of speech so much and honestly at this point shes better than the troops the way she stands up for my freedom to swear words and use cusses(she just drop an f bomb oooo)and i know she doesnt need to do it like some of these other lamewad comedians who use it as a crutch. Oh um did i forget to mention that she is THE SEXIEST COMEDIAN winner? Yea, its true. She is the sexiest comedian. Maybe not the funniest sexy comedian. But the sexiest comedian. Good luck acheiving that through hard work. Some people are born with the prize already in the box!(nicole would twist this into a hilarious sex joke or probably call u fat for eating sugary snacks) So in summation uhhh hell yea Nicole Arbour is a badass chick whos just tellin fatsos and terrorsists what the dealiooooo. Salute you more than the troops girl!

• Like 9

I accidentally did one time. I was looking for products for my garden (I'm an avid gardener in the two months a year it's warm enough here to grow plants) and thought the poster had mixed up his word order and meant to say "Weed Killer." Turns out, no, he did list it exactly the way he wanted to.

Moral of the story, I didn't get that much gardening done that summer, but I did have a bunch of really cool ideas for a video game where you're a pizza delivery guy but in space and you have to roller blade everywhere

• Like 7

a video game where you're a pizza delivery guy but in space and you have to roller blade everywhere

What will it be called?

• Like 1

a video game where you're a pizza delivery guy but in space and you have to roller blade everywhere

What will it be called?

I was always stuck between "2001: A Skate Delivery" and "Skate Ghost: Crust To Crust"

• Like 12

So it took place in 2001 and the main character was a ghost?

• Like 2

i'm pretty mad that they didn't ask for popcorn gallery question this week, I have a good one and I'm worried i'll forget it by next time.

Shit i may have already forgotten it. I know sometimes I joke around on here, but I am not kidding.

Edit: remembered it.

• Like 13

I have a popcorn gallery question for Spunky. What's it like to have a good question? I've never asked one.

• Like 13

Hmm. Interesting question. There is the rush of having a hilarious idea, the rush of posting it and seeing it get inundated with likes, the rush (of jealous anger) when other people also post good questions, the rush of waking up Tuesday morning and wondering if they'll ask my good question, the rush of looking at the forums before listening, and getting spoilered that they DID ask my question, the rush of anticipation listening to the episode and waiting for them to say my name, and the rush of rage when my question is completely brushed off and ignored by the guest. All in all, I'd say that asking a good question is a real...what's the word...surge! It's a surge of emotions.

Edit: no, wait, it's a rush of emotions.

• Like 10

So it took place in 2001 and the main character was a ghost?

Maybe it was supposed to be $20.01: A Skate Delivery, and $20.01 was the cost of the pizzas.

The second one, yeah, I guess he must have been a ghost. Or else it was a reference to this guy:

• Like 6

42001: A Dank Odyssey

A Bongwork Orange

Full Metal Blaze-It

The Smoking (The Shining)

Berry Kush Lyndon

Eyes Almost Shut

The Smoking (The Killing)

Dr. Strangebuds: Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And just get high

just thought i'd share all my tweets for when @midnight does #WeedifyAKubrickMovie

• Like 7

Maybe it was supposed to be $20.01: A Skate Delivery, and $20.01 was the cost of the pizzas.

PizzaS?!? That's a really unsustainable price if it includes tip. I'll handle the business side when we launch the beta for SGC2C. You just stay pretty.

• Like 2

The 1cent was the tip. Because it took me so long to deliver and they got cold. I was really not good at the game

• Like 2

If Nicole Arbour is the guest this week my PCG question is "Nicole can you please just let loose and do a "Dear Sean and Hayes" for us, but dont hurt em too bad!"

Haha thanks guys. thanks for listening to me.

• Like 7

Hey guys, I'm in jail. They let me trade my one phone call for one forum post. This is it.

I'll be OK. I can hold my mud, and I won't let anyone sell me wolf tickets.

• Like 13

Hey guys, I'm in jail. They let me trade my one phone call for one forum post. This is it.

I'll be OK. I can hold my mud, and I won't let anyone sell me wolf tickets.

Come on, you're in jail. Let someone else hold your mud for once.

• Like 2

Here's something I made for some reason I forget why, but it was definitely all my idea and I had no help from my friend Kevin. There's gonna be some talk about how it was all his idea but nope it wasn't and who the fuck is Kevin even, some asshole probably, I don't know and I don't care

hope it gets lots of approval in the forum, approval for me, Josh, that's who

CheelhtU8AAsBhZ.jpg

• Like 20

Nice picture Josh, you fucking idea stealing sack of shit. The slaves built the pyramids, BUT THE PHARAOH DESIGNED THEM!

• Like 13

GREAT photo, Cargo. And is it just me or has Sean slimmed down a little? He looks a little smaller than normal in your pic

• Like 3

pls don't do this to the forum. we're hanging on a thread regardless of shitposting.

Yeah I'm hanging on a thread alright... hanging on every word of this fantastic thread!!

• Like 11