🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
paulscheer

2nd ANNUAL HOWDIES - COMING SOON & WE NEED HELP

Need to add a category for best achievement in hair in film .

We need to award the many hair stylists who worked night and day for there efforts.

For Your Consideration

wr682.jpg

• Like 1

I can add others if anyone has any better or other recommendations.

But I think we all know who the clear winner is.

Best Second Opinion: Definitely the one from Streets of Fire where the guy shit his pants.

There should be a supercut (or at least a tally) of all the times Jason has suggested or jumped on someone else's suggestion of a Jacob's Ladder scenario.

Need to add a category for best achievement in hair in film .

We need to award the many hair stylists who worked night and day for there efforts.

For Your Consideration

wr682.jpg

We should dub it "The 'But That Was A Wig, though" Commendation for Outstanding Wigsmanship".

Where do we upload supercuts? I remember hearing about uploading them to soundcloud and tagging HDTGM, but is that the best/only way? I've got something I want to send it, so let me know, thanks!

I can't believe this wasn't already a thing, but here's every single time June says "Gyeubee" during the Gooby episode.

I would add captions if I knew how.

• Like 2

I like this idea. How about Paul saying he just wants to see Rick Moranis cuckolded in Episode # 128: Streets of Fire?

Another "Paul's Sex Ideas" might be when he starts talking about looking at hot young kids in the Covenant episode.

I would love to hear a supercut of all the times June is afraid of technology. "What is it's mission?" made me laugh for 10 minutes straight.

Best Pitch: The aforementioned one about the Danny DeVito baby in Junior. Additionally, I want this to be Jay Marks' next HDTGM animation.

Best One-Liner: June, "I think I'm *married* to one of those guys!"

Best Second Opinion: Just want to mention here how disappointed I am that "Color Of Night" isn't in the running for that one review that was so bonkers that they had to look up the rest of the reviewers' oeuvre on Amazon in the following mini-episode. It seems to have come out too late to make consideration for the first Howdys and too early for the next one.

Hey Everyone,

It's time to undertake that GIANT task of putting together THE 2nd HOW DID THIS GET MADE AWARDS.

The ONLY episodes in Contention start at Ep.89 (Gooby) and go through Ep. 135 (Solar Babies)

We are going to need some big help in the coming weeks/months. Last time we had some amazing listeners help create categories and nominees and we will be doing that but we are also going to try and structure it a bit better. More details on this later.

Look here for posts from myself and MARISSA (she's my producing partner on this) about what we need.

But what can you do right now?

ASSIGNMENT 1

Be Creative

We are looking for SuperCuts that highlight the show or an element of the show or even the movies we discussed.

We are also looking for a Theme Song or Even Some Categories Theme Songs

(We'll announce the categories soon)

If you want to compose an original song that's great too.

That's all for now.

Excited

Some choice beats for your endeavor.

Theme song options:

For your intro

Jan Terri

• Like 1

L. Ron Hubbard Space Jazz: "Windsplitter"

***The description says this was in Battlefield Earth***

Jan Terri: Journey to Mars

Is there a list of people doing supercuts? I want to do one if there's time, but I don't want to do one someone else is already doing, haha. Also, is there time?

Hey Everyone,

It's time to undertake that GIANT task of putting together THE 2nd HOW DID THIS GET MADE AWARDS.

The ONLY episodes in Contention start at Ep.89 (Gooby) and go through Ep. 135 (Solar Babies)

We are going to need some big help in the coming weeks/months. Last time we had some amazing listeners help create categories and nominees and we will be doing that but we are also going to try and structure it a bit better. More details on this later.

Look here for posts from myself and MARISSA (she's my producing partner on this) about what we need.

But what can you do right now?

ASSIGNMENT 1

Be Creative

We are looking for SuperCuts that highlight the show or an element of the show or even the movies we discussed.

We are also looking for a Theme Song or Even Some Categories Theme Songs

(We'll announce the categories soon)

If you want to compose an original song that's great too.

That's all for now.

Excited

Hey Paul!

Here's a little itty bitty theme song for Second Opinions.

Thought it would be cool for you to use on the show, if you like it of course.

If you don't throw in the recycle bin forever.

Thanks,

Pam :)

https://soundcloud.c...-by-pamela-cruz

• Like 3

Oh, I just remembered another favorite moment if anyone is still reading this thread. In the Con-Air episode, Paul is expounding on how ridiculous the climatic plane landing on the Las Vegas Strip was because McCarran Airport was literally 1.1 miles away. Jason, famously doing the episode under duress, replied "Paul? I don't think you're using the word "literally" correctly."

We should have a best cackle moment, when everyone is losing their shit laughing.

I'd suggest the Mannequin 2 "where does the butt start" section. There are some amazing 5 to 10 second sections were the hosts and guest. are. losing. it.

• Like 1

We should have a best cackle moment, when everyone is losing their shit laughing.

I'd suggest the Mannequin 2 "where does the butt start" section. There are some amazing 5 to 10 second sections were the hosts and guest. are. losing. it.

these howdies only go upto ep 135 - solarbabies .. but i'm guessing that laugh fest is going to play a big part in the 3rd annual howdies in 2 or 3 years time

• Like 1

From The Phantom--PLEASE put the whole 'Dick scarf' tangent in somehow!

Like firsttimecaller said above... This Howdies ends at Solarbabies...

For Your Consideration: life on a line

2zodrt4.jpg

25guw7s.jpg

from imdb

Makeup Department

Fiona Bobowski first hair assistant

Gila Bois hair stylist / makeup artist

Stacey Butterworth wig maker (John Travolta)

Rosalina Da Silva personal makeup artist: John Travolta

Rebeccah Delchambre makeup department head

Courtney Housner additional hair stylist

Amanda Imeson additional makeup artist Jennifer Kaminski additional makeup artist

• Like 1

2nd ANNUAL HOWDIES COMING SOON

COMING SOON

coming soon

soon

24 Hour Party Pizza, you have maybe the best screen name on this board.

• Like 1

If Paul doesn't win quote of the year for his immortal line, "Where does the ass start?" then I can only assume Putin has hacked the voting system and the whole thing is invalid.