🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
macshordo

What's your HH celeb story?

*drum beat*

Meg Ryan...

So this is like the third day we've been working on this, and Joel... Kinnaman, still won't get it.

Roger rabbit to running man to robot to rumba. Pretty straight forward, but he... he just kind of, stays on the Roger Rabbit. Now at first I was thinking "this is the one he's probably most comfortable with", but after a while it was more like "oh this is actually the only dance he can do?"

Sean: Oh gosh...

Yeah, and it straight up RUINED the talent show. Because everyone can do the Roger Rabbit...

• Like 3

Roller-blading with Percy... Harvin. And we're flying down the hills and doing some sick jumps over all the cracks in the pavement when we finally get all the way around the block and we're home, we're back at my house. And Percy gets this twinkle in his eye, and he's like "I bet I could jump over your mailbox!"

And I'm like, "yeah, you're a professional football player, like, I bet you could jump over it too." And I'm not really sure he can, but I'm just trying to be a supportive friend, you know?

But then Brett... Favre is outside across the street, and he's watering his shrubs and stuff. And he kind of calls over and he's like "I don't think he can do it."

And now Percy gets a little mad, and I can tell Brett is just trying to egg him on, because he's always doing stuff like that. I mean he's always doing that kind of thing, you know? So I tell Percy, "hey man, I know you can do it. You know you can do it. You don't have to do it just to prove something to him."

But Brett just keeps twisting the knife, like "No, you're gonna catch your blade on the little decorative top of the mailbox and then fall face-first on the driveway," and that's exactly what I'm worried is gonna happen, but I can't say that, I mean, what kind of friend would I be? Right?

So I'm trying to defuse the whole situation. It's like a really hot summer day, and we're all sweating and even the tar on the driveways is like hot and sort of soft, how it gets when the sun really beats down on it and you feel like you could almost write your name in it if it weren't too hot to touch for long? So I go "I know what to do... how about I scream, you scream, we all scream for some ice cream??"

But immediately Brett just keeps going "Not until he does it, not until he does it." And my whole brilliant defusal kind of gets lost in all of that, which is frustrating for me because I'm usually really good at getting us out of these situations. But that rascal Brett Favre kind of ruined it for me and I'm still a little mad at him for that.

So anyways, that's how my driveway got that face print in it.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this